Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 26 Feb 2002, 13:29 (Ref:222887)   #1
BEng
Rookie

BEng should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorcycle Education

I'm currently studying a Motorcycle Engineering degree at university in England. This is the only course in England and i'm not sure about the rest of the world. Theres about 30 on my course all wanting the big jobs in the motorcycle industry but no one in the industry knows anything about our course which is very in depth and covers all aspects of the design and engineering of a bike. I want to work in the bike racing sector but how am i going to achieve this. There seems in England to be a lack of support for future engineers throughout the industry what good be better than to see a all English team take the top honours away from the Japanese or italians (Although i have much respect for what they have achieved. Future Engineers like me need some more support in the press and from factories we are the future and you need young enthusiastic people like us to keep bikes at the fore front of technology like tehy are now.