1 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29 Aug 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2947693)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The best moment of the race for me was just before the start when we had the view from the helicopter as it traced the old 'real' Spa track......
Old 29 Aug 2011, 13:50 (Ref:2947701)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The best moment of the race for me was just before the start when we had the view from the helicopter as it traced the old 'real' Spa track......
Yes !
Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:00 (Ref:2947704)   #28
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
Explain please guys.
Adam and Bononi are just being cynical..
Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:02 (Ref:2947706)   #29
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Adam and Bononi are just being cynical..
Knew it
Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:05 (Ref:2947710)   #30
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Here's a map of the original track, with the current track just visible.

Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:31 (Ref:2947719)   #31
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Enjoyed it. Some good moves and one of the best circuits that it would be bloody stupid to get rid of. Nonetheless, DRS was too powerful.
Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:35 (Ref:2947723)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Here's a map of the original track, with the current track just visible.

Very familiar to the sad acts here who used to race GPL......
Old 29 Aug 2011, 14:58 (Ref:2947733)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
7 for me, a little rain would have helped but overall a very good race
Old 29 Aug 2011, 16:25 (Ref:2947774)   #34
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I gave it 9, because even a less than perfect race is fantastic at Spa.

Great circuit map, by the way, Aysedasi. Thanks.
Old 30 Aug 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2948350)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
loved it and gave it an 8.

would have been higher but i do feel, as do a few others, that the DRS zone was an issue.

that is not to say that i think the system is rubbish. quite the opposite actually as i find that as artificial as it is for me it makes the races closer and hence more exciting. that said next year i hope they learn from example and change either the location of the zone or shorten the activation zone.
Old 30 Aug 2011, 16:12 (Ref:2948372)   #36
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
9 for me. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Old 5 Sep 2011, 14:06 (Ref:2951201)   #37
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good race, but not as expected... 6.
Old 5 Sep 2011, 20:28 (Ref:2951367)   #38
lliffy
Rookie

lliffy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lliffy

red bull dont get their own way over tyres but still win lewis gets what he deserves jenson has a good one great race
Old 5 Sep 2011, 20:56 (Ref:2951379)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to 10-10ths lliffy