Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 24 Jan 2020, 21:05 (Ref:3953200)   #2801
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rory and Flash to GT4 in a Motorbase 'Stang.
Old 24 Jan 2020, 21:09 (Ref:3953201)   #2802
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are BTCC races available on ITV catchup or anything like that later in the day? I'll be busy through a lot of Sundays in 2020.
Old 24 Jan 2020, 22:24 (Ref:3953210)   #2803
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Are BTCC races available on ITV catchup or anything like that later in the day? I'll be busy through a lot of Sundays in 2020.
itv/btcc is the place to go. Not sure how quickly races are uploaded but I think it was within a day or two when I needed it last year.
Old 24 Jan 2020, 23:29 (Ref:3953216)   #2804
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I actually watched a bit of last year’s Knockhill meeting on my phone as I was on the go. Not sure if that helps
Old 25 Jan 2020, 01:02 (Ref:3953232)   #2805
Norwichsam
Rookie

Norwichsam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I actually watched a bit of last year’s Knockhill meeting on my phone as I was on the go. Not sure if that helps
What network? Vodafone by any chance?
Old 25 Jan 2020, 08:54 (Ref:3953260)   #2806
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
No I'm on Plusnet
Old 25 Jan 2020, 10:31 (Ref:3953269)   #2807
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
itv/btcc is the place to go. Not sure how quickly races are uploaded but I think it was within a day or two when I needed it last year.
Nice, that sounds good. I'll happily watch during the week. Are support races uploaded? Probably not, but it'd be a nice extra!

Quote:
Unfortunately not. I'll be running Half Marathons throughout Scotland. Most of which are on Sundays and seem to clash with BTCC more than anything else. Even before and after the runs it'll be remote, so I won't be getting 4G.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 11:00 (Ref:3953275)   #2808
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Nice, that sounds good. I'll happily watch during the week. Are support races uploaded? Probably not, but it'd be a nice extra!

Unfortunately not. I'll be running Half Marathons throughout Scotland. Most of which are on Sundays and seem to clash with BTCC more than anything else. Even before and after the runs it'll be remote, so I won't be getting 4G.
Good luck! IIRC supports are also uploaded, again I assume within a couple days
Old 25 Jan 2020, 11:40 (Ref:3953282)   #2809
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
They're still there from 2019, including some support races.

https://www.itv.com/btcc/races
Old 25 Jan 2020, 12:56 (Ref:3953286)   #2810
Robshillito1990
Racer

Robshillito1990 is a back marker
Hmm now motorbase have put a post up wishing "former drivers johnny adam, Rory Butcher...." a happy burns night. Thet just throwing people off the scent or is Butcher actually going to be the second driver for excelr8 instead?
Old 25 Jan 2020, 13:09 (Ref:3953287)   #2811
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Butcher is still a former driver until he is announced, that’s if he is signing with Motorbase.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 13:13 (Ref:3953288)   #2812
Evantra
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshillito1990 View Post
Hmm now motorbase have put a post up wishing "former drivers johnny adam, Rory Butcher...." a happy burns night. Thet just throwing people off the scent or is Butcher actually going to be the second driver for excelr8 instead?
99% will be Smith back at Excler8.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 14:58 (Ref:3953301)   #2813
Overboost
Racer

Overboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOverboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
99% will be Smith back at Excler8.
99% Butcher will be at Motorbase too.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 20:12 (Ref:3953398)   #2814
MagicBoy
Racer

United Kingdom
MagicBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sky+. Other PVRs are available.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 21:29 (Ref:3953495)   #2815
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
They're still there from 2019, including some support races.

https://www.itv.com/btcc/races
If you scroll far enough down that page, there's all of 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 there too.
Old 25 Jan 2020, 22:38 (Ref:3953534)   #2816
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBoy View Post
Sky+. Other PVRs are available.
Wouldn't work for my current living situation. And I do my best to avoid anything involving TV companies. I'll happily consume, including ads, via the internet.

Last edited by Akrapovic; 25 Jan 2020 at 22:54.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 10:02 (Ref:3953659)   #2817
Johno.UK
Racer

Johno.UK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All season reviews are available for download via Duke Video as well. Costs of course but it's a nice format for travelling with. I have every season and the specials on my laptop. Not a lot of cop for watching the same weekends meeting though.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 15:12 (Ref:3953794)   #2818
S griffin
Veteran

How far do Duke go with Season Review DVDs and downloads. I know it wouldn’t be any earlier than 91, although I have a feeling it’s around 93/94. Any earlier you would need to find an old VHS player
Old 26 Jan 2020, 15:24 (Ref:3953800)   #2819
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
How far do Duke go with Season Review DVDs and downloads. I know it wouldn’t be any earlier than 91, although I have a feeling it’s around 93/94. Any earlier you would need to find an old VHS player
https://www.dukevideo.com/Touring-Car/BTCC
Old 26 Jan 2020, 15:35 (Ref:3953804)   #2820
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
£9 per season download is decent value. I might actually get some of those
Old 26 Jan 2020, 15:42 (Ref:3953805)   #2821
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
The 1990, 91 and 93 seasons are available on dvd via Amazon. I think the company involved have something to do with BHP.
Old 27 Jan 2020, 09:22 (Ref:3953969)   #2822
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I'd pay proper money to get full highlights downloads of the old races. Surely with today's technical infrastructure such a thing is more commercially viable than when they were printing discs or shipping VHS tapes to stores?
Old 27 Jan 2020, 11:47 (Ref:3953991)   #2823
S griffin
Veteran

I’m sure there’s some you can find on the net. It’s unlikely they will produce them, although it’s good what you can find and it’s good we are still getting the DVD reviews
Old 27 Jan 2020, 14:55 (Ref:3954032)   #2824
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anyway, 2020.....
Old 27 Jan 2020, 15:06 (Ref:3954033)   #2825
Millvi
Racer

Millvi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
Anyway, 2020.....
Butcher posting more and more positive social media messages. I wonder if Motorbase will be able to keep drivers and cars and sponsors under wraps until media day and when the garage door rolls up!?