Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What does it get from you?
10 0 0%
9 2 8.00%
8 1 4.00%
7 7 28.00%
6 6 24.00%
5 6 24.00%
4 1 4.00%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12 Jul 2020, 12:46 (Ref:3987593)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Styrian Grand Prix 2020

What does it get from you?
Old 12 Jul 2020, 14:41 (Ref:3987646)   #2
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If I could rate this lower than 1, I would.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 14:44 (Ref:3987650)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought what was particularly bad was all the battling. I didn’t like at all. It’s all false DRS stuff you know. Not as good as the mid ‘90s. There was no overtaking then, which is what F1 is all about.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 14:47 (Ref:3987654)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Seven, not a bad race at all.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 14:55 (Ref:3987665)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
8 for me. No drama at the front but otherwise full of fun stuff.

Cant imagine this double header going better. Really well done F1.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:01 (Ref:3987667)   #6
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I thought what was particularly bad was all the battling. I didn’t like at all. It’s all false DRS stuff you know. Not as good as the mid ‘90s. There was no overtaking then, which is what F1 is all about.

Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:11 (Ref:3987671)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was never going to be like last weekend's race but it wasn't a bad race and though it got processional at times, it had its moments particularly in mid-field.

Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:15 (Ref:3987675)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
Except it had remote control dignitary boxes that delivered the trophies.

The only GP to have ever had that. Greatest GP ever.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:28 (Ref:3987681)   #9
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Except it had remote control dignitary boxes that delivered the trophies.

The only GP to have ever had that. Greatest GP ever.
Dignitary boxes, that's what they are called. I want one, it would be useful round the home.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 12 Jul 2020 at 15:35.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:40 (Ref:3987686)   #10
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
First half felt boring, second took a little long to build, Lando catapulting in the last few moments rescued the race for me
Old 12 Jul 2020, 19:50 (Ref:3987742)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
6, bumped to 7 for Lando on the last lap.
Old 12 Jul 2020, 19:53 (Ref:3987747)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Not as good as last week, but anything is better than no racing, so it gets a 6 from me
Old 12 Jul 2020, 21:55 (Ref:3987778)   #13
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was going to be 8, but then the last few laps happened. 9.
Old 13 Jul 2020, 02:27 (Ref:3987812)   #14
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know it's bad for fans who aren't able to attend, but I don't miss them....is that bad?

The race was riding on the edge of boring, but picked up at the end.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Old 13 Jul 2020, 08:25 (Ref:3987840)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
9 for me too
Old 13 Jul 2020, 12:38 (Ref:3987908)   #16
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7 for me. I'd been out in the sun all day at Donington and between two days out on track and a couple of glasses of wine, it fell into the classic "first bit good, middle bit boring, final bit good again" formula. I nearly fell asleep, but I don't think that the racing was the cause!

I could have given it 10 just for the Ferrari shambles, mind you.
Old 13 Jul 2020, 20:52 (Ref:3988085)   #17
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6. Was hoping to see what Ferrari had up their sleeve. Lando pushed it up from a 5.