Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Old 4 Jul 2012, 22:56 (Ref:3102176)   #1
The STIG
Veteran

United Kingdom
Too far from home
The STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Karting Documentary in Production : Help!

Hi Guys,

Me and my team have been working for some time with Kart Force on a documentary about the guys 24 hour world record attempt next year. We (Overdrive) think that this will make a great film especially with the inspirational stories of the guys doing the driving - They are all soldiers (some former, some still serving) and between the team of 4 out to set a new world record they have 3 legs!

That means they are going to be out driving for 24 hours using unique hand controls - to my knowlege the first time that anyone's done this.

Our film will follow the guys through their attempt next week to set the record, but we need your help. Kart Force is a charity and resources are limited. We've turned to Crowdfunding to raise the money to produce this film. If I could ask you to take a look at our page on WeFund, there's more information there about the project and I hope that some of you could possibly help us get this great story onto the small screen.

Many many thanks for this guys...

http://www.wefund.com/project/alive-drive