Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Old 8 Mar 2009, 10:46 (Ref:2411493)   #51
Ben_Dover
Rookie

Australia
Bikini Clad Beaches Gold Coast
Ben_Dover should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Change of team
Team; The Gang
Sponsors; Dreamworld
; Holden
; Jack Daniels
; Motorport News
#05 Jamie Whincup
#15 David Reynolds
#25 Jack Perkins
We Will Do Anything To Win!!!!!
cool:
Old 8 Mar 2009, 10:50 (Ref:2411495)   #52
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
including bend over?????
Old 9 Mar 2009, 02:46 (Ref:2411786)   #53
twinwebbers
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
twinwebbers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Zoom Motorsport
SPONSORS: Zoom Multimedia; Orange Communications
DRIVERS:
#32 Craig Lowndes
#23 Alex Davison
MANUFACTURER: Ford

Zoom Motorsport wish to advise that following the recent tragic passing of Steve Owen's career (Robbed again I say!) we have had to recruit a new team member. While we wish Steve all the best in the future I am sure Alex will feel right at home here.
Old 11 Mar 2009, 13:08 (Ref:2413606)   #54
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: STEALTHY RACING
SPONSORS: Farmers Union, Lego, Xbox, Billabong
DRIVERS:
#39 Russell Ingall
#29 Jason Bright
#11 Jack Perkins
MANUFACTURER: Holdon

Launch time!
Credit to my designer chatters, while he can design better, my cars will wipe him on the track

Old 12 Mar 2009, 09:52 (Ref:2414172)   #55
Boxy
Veteran

Australia
Beautiful one day - bloody hot the next
Boxy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Late change for B.O.R.I.N.G!!

After a strong evaluation of all drivers at the recent test days, B.O.R.I.N.G has decided on a couple of small changes.

OUT: Shane Van Gisbergen and Jason Bright.

IN: Tim Slade and Garth Tander.

New lineup:

#1: David Reynolds
#2: Garth Tander
#22: Tim Slade
#222: Jack Perkins

Bring on Clipsal!!
Old 12 Mar 2009, 10:19 (Ref:2414182)   #56
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Australian Motorsports would like to make a quick announcement concerning their driver line-up this season.

OUT is Jack Perkins, and in his place is David Reynolds...
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 13 Mar 2009, 01:13 (Ref:2414654)   #57
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
PINNACLE MOTORSPORT RELEASE

Yes folks Pinnacle Motorsport are back for yet another year in the world of V8 Supercar.

NAME: Pinnacle Motorsport
SPONSORS: several
DRIVERS:
#7 Cameron McConville
#77 David Reynolds
#777 Will Davison
MANUFACTURER: Holden

We are pleased to announce Cameron McConville will be driving our Number 7 car this season. Major sponsors of the car will be ARROW KARTS and associated sponsors , GILLETTE and Homeside lending. The car will sport the new logo for the latest Arrow kart release "Captain Arrow" and the driver has now picked up the nickname of "Captain Cam"

Here is the "Captains" car for 09

Driving our number 77 car will be debutant David Reynolds. Its great to have Dave on board as he is originally a local boy from where our team is based in Albury NSW.
We are expecting some big things from Dave as he tackles the V8 season in out "Tribute" car to all the hero's of Black saturday, such as THE RED CROSS, THE SALVATION ARMY, VICTORIA POLICE , ABC LOCAL RADIO , DEPARTMENT OF SUSTAINABILTY AND ENVIRONMENT, VICTORIAN STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE and of course the COUNTRY FIRE AUTHORITY.
We will recieve NO money at all from these organizations but are truly thankfull for their efforts recently in the Victorian bushfires. the car is meant to represent all of the services that we depend upon in a time of crisis and for the brave efforts of everyone involved. The paint scheme is also meant to represent the Australian landscape with the blue depicting the sea which we are sorrounded by, The brown is the parch dry earth that is Australia and the green depicting our native bushland that was so badly devestated during the fires.
In ending all we can say is "THANK YOU" to all the organizations for the couragous efforst during what is surely our nations biggest natural disaster.

Our final driver for the 2009 season will be none other than Will Davison. "Davo" will tackle the season for the first time in a Commodore and has secured backing from local Albury businesses such as FLIPPIN FRESH SEAFOOD, THE BORDER MAIL as well as international money from companies such as KBC HELMETS (with my new helmet on the bonnet btw ) NIKE,XEROX AND MICROSOFT. We are looking for a big year from Will

So thats PINNACLE MOTORSPORT'S entry for 2009 , we believe we are under budget and cant wait to get to the Clipsal 500.

Good racing guys
Old 13 Mar 2009, 18:53 (Ref:2415083)   #58
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: Eagle Motorsport
SPONSORS: TBA
DRIVERS:
Will Davison
Alex Davison
David Reynolds
Old 14 Mar 2009, 11:06 (Ref:2415415)   #59
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy G View Post
NAME: Eagle Motorsport
DRIVERS:
Will Davison
Alex Davison
David Reynolds
Australian Motorsport would like to announce it is stoked that other teams are now using the same drivers as them.

Here's to us tying for the championship at the end of the year Biggy!
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 14 Mar 2009, 12:44 (Ref:2415502)   #60
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Driver change at Brendon Engineering Motorsport!
Brendon Engineering has sent the old boys Russell Ingall & Jason Bargwanna off to a retirement home. Fabian Coulthard and Alex Davison were the replacements chosen by the BEM hierarchy.

Fabian Coulthard joins the team after a breakout year in 2008. "I'm so glad to get the oppertunity with a high profile team with runs on the board." an excited Coulthard said. "Fabian came to the attention of many team bosses after his performances last year i'm sure of it, we were lucky to get his signature." Team Owner/Manager Brendon commented on the signing of Coulthard.

After spending several years being successful in Porsche's in europe and the endurance races Alex Davison gets his chance to stamp his authority on the V8 Supercar Fantasy Championship. "I have tried hard over the years for to crack it in V8's and now it my chance." Davison said. "Alex's drives in the endurance races have been great and he his been success in europe racing Porshes hasn't gone un-noticed, so he was a logical choice. said Brendon.

It is a late change just 5 days out from Clipsal, however the team is confident of a good resault. "It's not ideal (to change drivers) this close to Clipsal but we have picked up good driver's who can and will get the job done." commented a confident Brendon.

New Driver Line-up:
#111 - Fabian Coulthard ($800,000) - VE Commodore
#4 - Alex Davison ($600,000) - VE Commodore
#24 - David Reynolds ($200,000) - VE Commodore
#11 - Jack Perkins ($200,000) - VE Commodore
Old 14 Mar 2009, 15:00 (Ref:2415538)   #61
M-Kart
Veteran

Australia
M-Kart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
101 Racing is back again!!! - With a new driver lineup, new cars & new sponsors.

101 Racing returns for 2009, aiming to build upon the teams most successful year to day in 2008.

NAME: 101 Racing
SPONSORS: 101 Racing, Grizzly Energy Drink
DRIVERS:
#101 - James Courtney (101 Racing Black) - $1,200,000
#202 - Alex Davison (101 Racing Silver) - $600,000
#303 - David Reynolds (Grizzly Energy Drink) - $200,000
MANUFACTURER: Ford

Team Liveries for all 3 brand-new FG Falcons will be released in the Fantasy Championship Liveries thread in the near future!
Old 14 Mar 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2415737)   #62
SJA
Racer

Australia
SJA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NAME: S.A.M.S.
SPONSORS: 3 Mobile, Sony Ericsson, DeWALT, JB Hi-Fi, Castrol
DRIVERS:
#8 Michael Caruso
#11 Jason Bright
#12 Alex Davison

2009 sees SJA Enterprises purchase three V8 Supercars Australia Racing Entitlements Contracts (REC) to enter the 2009 V8 Supercar Championship Series!

The unveiling of the new three-car S.A.M.S. team took place this morning. Team owner SJA was proud to announce a suite of sponsors spread across the three-cars means the team is financially secure for the 2009 season and beyond.
“SJA Enterprises has spent a large amount of cash in the set-up of the team in order to secure investor (sponsor) confidence in our operation. No expense has been spared, the sponsors can see that, and with the caliber of our drivers, our sponsors have seen the wise marketing investment S.A.M.S. is, they are all fully committed to the 2009 season.”
SAMS is also running without manufacturer support in 2009, as Holden scales back it’s funding.
“It was a conscious choice”, says SJA, “Even if Holden wanted to inject some money into our operation, I would be inclined to say no. Many teams who have accepted manufacturer dollars in the past, only to have them later withdrawn have found themselves struggling in the set-up for 2009 because they found them selves reliant on other peoples dollars. I don’t want that to happen to me, hence my own money has gone into the set up of the team and will continue to go into the development of the team. My sponsors cover the operational and administrative costs, but the cars and the infrastructure etc. will always be mine and that’s the way I like it.”
There will be two VE Commodores adorning the brands of 3 Mobile, Sony Ericsson and Castrol with the seats filled by Jason Bright and Alex Davison. A third VE Commodore has been prepared for Michael Caruso with DeWALT on the doors and JB Hi-Fi on the bonnet along with minor sponsorship by Castrol.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 01:05 (Ref:2415774)   #63
Rombles1
Veteran

Australia
Facebook
Rombles1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombles1 View Post
NAME: Rombles Racing
DRIVERS:
Todd Kelly
Jason Bargwana
Jack Perkins
Dale Wood
MANUFACTURER: Holden (of course)
In a knee-jerk reaction after pre-season testing at Winton, Rombles Racing has decided to replace Jason Bargwana with Michael Caruso (no, not his brother Mark as Natsoft suggested!). Give it a week and we will see if this knee-jerk is a reasonable response or just another bruise.

We can also finally announce our new sponsorship deals for this season.

Team details are now as follows :

NAME: Rombles Racing
SPONSORS: Arbitrations and Mediations Pty Ltd, Elite Cranes
DRIVERS:
Todd Kelly
Michael Caruso
Jack Perkins
Dale Wood
MANUFACTURER: Holden (still!)
Old 15 Mar 2009, 06:25 (Ref:2415826)   #64
-J11--
Rookie

-J11-- should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JPMotorsport 2009 Launch

JPMotorsport makes its 2009 debut following the rebranding of the V8 Supercar outfit formerly known as Team JVC. JVC contines as a major sponsor of the team on Lee Holdsworth's car. Joining Lee in a JVC commodore is Jack Perkins making his first start with the team. LeasePlan steps up its sponsorship to take naming rights sponsorship of the #777 Commodore is Fabian Coulthard.
After a promising start to last season which unfortunately did not progress, JPMotorsport is looking forward to a successful season with a new look team.

Name: JPMotorsport
Sponsors: JVC, LeasePlan, Castrol, Dunlop, SPY, Red Bull, Unior tools, PPG & Velo Seats
Drivers:
#7 Lee Holdsworth
#77 Jack Perkins
#777 Fabian Coulthard
Manufacturer: Holden

Last edited by -J11--; 15 Mar 2009 at 06:49.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 09:41 (Ref:2415879)   #65
krypto71
Racer

krypto71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Krypto Motorsport

Drivers:
#25 Jason Bright
#26 Jason Bargwanna
#27 Michael Caruso

Manufacturer: Ford
Old 16 Mar 2009, 08:20 (Ref:2416443)   #66
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
B F & I Racing Team

Sponsors:

Driver Car 42 Russell Ingal

Driver Car 59 Jason Bright

Manufacturer: Ford - Triple 8 Chassis - SBR Engine
Old 16 Mar 2009, 08:32 (Ref:2416448)   #67
noiseworker
Rookie

noiseworker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Noiseworker announce their triumphant return (into walls probably!)

Team Noiseworker return in 2009!
After a crashing success in 2008, Team Noiseworker are back in the thick of things (tyre walls, cement walls, shrubberies etc)!

This year the line up is:

Team Noiseworker

Drivers:
#7 - Todd Kelly ($1 million)
#77 - Shane van Gisbergen ($800,000)
#777 - Jack Perkins ($200 000)

Manufacturer: Holden
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:21 (Ref:2416475)   #68
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco View Post
B F & I Racing Team

Sponsors:

Driver Car 42 Russell Ingal

Driver Car 59 Jason Bright

Manufacturer: Ford - Triple 8 Chassis - SBR Engine
Why not get a 200,000 driver, basically for free. ATM if we both don't change drivers all season, and perkins gets a point, i'll beat you
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:35 (Ref:2416487)   #69
kiwi20
Racer

New Zealand
kiwi20 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team TBR

Driver 20 Jamie Whincup
Driver 51 Tony Dalberto

Manufacturer Ford SBR Engine and Chassis

Question in the rules it says you can spend 2 million but a little further down it says 2.5 million....which one is it?

If its 2.5 Ill swap tony for fabian

Last edited by kiwi20; 16 Mar 2009 at 09:39. Reason: salary cap
Old 17 Mar 2009, 08:12 (Ref:2417181)   #70
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHY View Post
Why not get a 200,000 driver, basically for free. ATM if we both don't change drivers all season, and perkins gets a point, i'll beat you
Ok Stealth bomber your on, I do admire Larry for every thing he has done,including driving a Ford, so Hopefully Jack will do alright by me.

Revised Lineup for the B F & I Racing Team

Rusty car 42
Jason Car 59
Jack P Car 84

may the best man win.

cheers
Old 17 Mar 2009, 08:20 (Ref:2417187)   #71
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHY View Post
Ok STealth, Heres the deal, I have Picked Rusty, Brighty and Jack. So I trust my insticts and want change drivers at all for the season.
To make it more interesting, I will now nominate the Lead driver, he is the one who has to finish higher than the other two at every race. Unlike the real teams, there is no No 1 , well in B F & I there will be.

No 1 Rusty
No 2 Jason
No 3 Jack P

I will not change this at all for the whole season. That way it is easier to keep tabs throughout the year.

You reap, what you sow.

Cheers big ears
Old 17 Mar 2009, 10:32 (Ref:2417259)   #72
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
lmao, that was my order too. I'm really not willing to bet on Brighty over Ingall, so we'll just win together
Old 17 Mar 2009, 12:33 (Ref:2417314)   #73
Jacko44
Racer

Australia
Gelorup WA
Jacko44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jacko Junior Racing is back!!!!

Name: Jacko Junior Racing
Sponsors: Bubble-O-Bill, Bunnings, McDonalds

Drivers:

#2 - Shane Van Gisbergen
#18 - Jason Bargwanna
#83 - Alex Davison
Old 17 Mar 2009, 12:35 (Ref:2417318)   #74
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko44 View Post
Jacko Junior Racing is back!!!!

Name: Jacko Junior Racing
Sponsors: Bubble-O-Bill, Bunnings, McDonalds

Drivers:

#2 - Shane Van Gisbergen
#18 - Jason Bargwanna
#83 - Alex Davison
Awesome sponsor.
Old 17 Mar 2009, 19:04 (Ref:2417646)   #75
stmookeyj033
Veteran

stmookeyj033 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

ANDREW DENMAN RACING
CELEBRATING 5 YEARS IN TTV8SCFC
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE/2009 TEAM LAUNCH

Despite the global financial crisis hitting series and race teams alike, Andrew Denman Racing continues on for a 5th season, aiming to be the premier 2 driver team overall as well as an enduro contender.

This year, Shane Van Gisbergen once again races for the team after a promising 2008 campaign, driving the famous #33 car. He is joined by another young gun in Michael Caruso who drives for the team for the first time in the recently re-numbered #27 entry. Endurance drivers will be announced in due course, and the team is expected to follow their tradition of hiring the enduro specialists rather than championship regulars.

We also welcome Canterbury Clothing as main team sponsor and apparel supplier. They join our portfolio of sponsors as below. Again we will continue to have our numbers on the door and not on the window just to be different.

TEAM SPONSORS

- Canterbury Clothing (Main sponsor and Apparel supplier)
- SEN 1116 (Major secondary backer)
- Fisher and Paykel (Major secondary backer)
- Tiger Airways (Domestic Airline partner/charter)
- Ford (Technical sponsor)
- Facebook (Minor secondary backer)
- Australia Post (Minor secondary backer)
- Beta Tools (Supplier)
- Bosch (Supplier)
- RCA (Minor secondary backer)
- Re-Car (Minor secondary backer)
- OMP (Racesuit supplier)

MAIN LIVERY (Note that one-off liveries for Hidden Valley and Bathurst rounds are in consideration, and these will be released in fantasy liveries thread)

SUMMARY

DRIVERS
#33:
Shane Van Gisbergen
#27: Michael Caruso

CAR: BF Falcon upgraded to BG specs during season.

MICK JEFFREY
OWNER/CO-FOUNDER
ANDREW DENMAN RACING