Old 3 Aug 2004, 22:08 (Ref:1055620)   #1
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BMW films

Hey guys (and gals)

Done the search, didn't find anything, so here goes....

Very cool site I remembered about, not strictly motorsport, but about cars none the less.

Basically what it is a series of short films, funded by BMW, staring BMW cars and Clive Owen (Arthuer in the recently released King Arthuer movie). Some very cool driving goes on, plus there some very good stories, what would you expect from very well known directors like Guy Ritchie (Lock Stock, Snatch) and Ang Lee (Croaching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Season's two videos star only the Z4 (Ticker being a favourite), whilst season one's (look in the archive) have 3 series, 7 series, 5 series, and M5. From season one I would seriously advise watching Star, very well made, plus a well known cameo..... (then check the director )

I'd advise you all to check them out, however, the movies aren't small, so broadband is probably the best bet to get them (or buy the CD off the site, worth it).

Regards
Ed