Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 Nov 2019, 14:15 (Ref:3940754)   #11
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We have only ourselves to blame for the print copy problem at Autosport. I was a habitual buyer from the 1950s until about 4/5 years ago when I took out a subscription to the web version. If people stop paying, or avoid paying then the product will disappear. It is up to the provider to make it viable under the pertaining market conditions and lumping the price up to £10.99 was never going to work, that was clear to anyone with a brain. I will continue to subscribe and consider it excellent value for money.

The same is true of high street shops if we buy everything on line the shops cannot continue. Landlords who recognise the problem and keep rents viable are less likely to have empty shops.

On reading in the shop; this annoys me intensely, there is a difference between opening a copy to check if it has a piece you want and deliberately going to the rack to read a magazine, that is premeditated theft. I do always buy the Christmas edition for things like the directory and hard copy of Demon Tweeks catalogue