Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Nov 2021, 06:20 (Ref:4081579)   #1701
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
My chances of solving this are Petering out.....
Ponder on; Amedee, Fred (?), Alfieri, Ettore, Henry, Sydney!
Old 7 Nov 2021, 13:05 (Ref:4081943)   #1702
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Even i can be wrong now and again
"I will not say wrong, because each car is in some way 'different' but the 'right' answer, is a clear and obvious fact, indisputable, and really very simple".

Ben voyons, tu l'as dit bouffi! Ma soeur s'appelle Dominique si ça peut intéresser quelqu'un………… Bienvenue au Muppet Sow!
Old 8 Nov 2021, 20:15 (Ref:4082255)   #1703
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A test of your imagination, and insight. ID the marques suggested by these images,
Attached Thumbnails
ap1.JPG   ap4.jpg   ap7.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 8 Nov 2021, 20:35 (Ref:4082257)   #1704
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So how many of the last group do you have if this is #39?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 8 Nov 2021, 23:44 (Ref:4082281)   #1705
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
So how many of the last group do you have if this is #39?

?
Old 9 Nov 2021, 06:24 (Ref:4082307)   #1706
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
A test of your imagination, and insight. ID the marques suggested by these images,
Mandarina Duck
Chesterfield fags
Gay Luron condoms, FFF (Fu…… For Freedom)
Courèges
Victoria Secrets
Old 9 Nov 2021, 06:26 (Ref:4082308)   #1707
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
?
Surpised to say the least that Max knows the size… 39. Karting is a "small" world!
Old 9 Nov 2021, 07:46 (Ref:4082316)   #1708
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well, I can work out two m(connected with Dancers & Cities) the the other four have me stumped...
Old 9 Nov 2021, 09:20 (Ref:4082322)   #1709
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Well, I can work out two m(connected with Dancers & Cities) the the other four have me stumped...
Mike Crow, has taken the lead with five correct answers, so it can't be hard, can it?

Try saying aloud what you see in three of the pictures. A .......

Well done on the city. You obviously know your rhyming slang.
Old 9 Nov 2021, 11:35 (Ref:4082338)   #1710
bauble
Veteran

England
For some reason can't type when using the reply function to PMs, so;

Mike Crow you avoided the trap and got it right.

Morninggents; One out of three is a start, but you need to be thinking outside the box (so to speak)

Read out loud, it worked for Mike I'm sure.

Come on Viv with your devious mind these should be easy.

Malcolm is on the right track with four.
Old 9 Nov 2021, 13:31 (Ref:4082380)   #1711
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
For some reason can't type when using the reply function to PMs, so;

Mike Crow you avoided the trap and got it right.

Morninggents; One out of three is a start, but you need to be thinking outside the box (so to speak)

Read out loud, it worked for Mike I'm sure.

Come on Viv with your devious mind these should be easy.

Malcolm is on the right track with four.
Careful Baub, that could nearly be mistaken for a compliment!
I've had another look (even though my eyes seem to be drawn towards the final picture) and think I've worked out a third make but still can't work out what the (cockney rhyming slang/first picture) other ones are...
Old 9 Nov 2021, 14:09 (Ref:4082393)   #1712
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Careful Baub, that could nearly be mistaken for a compliment!
I've had another look (even though my eyes seem to be drawn towards the final picture) and think I've worked out a third make but still can't work out what the (cockney rhyming slang/first picture) other ones are...
The picture is of a Duck, why does everyone see it as a Mallard, why would you 'DUCK!'

Rhyming slang, what rhymes with city?
Old 9 Nov 2021, 18:48 (Ref:4082450)   #1713
bauble
Veteran

England
Now you all have the idea, of what is required, I give you V2;
Attached Thumbnails
buzz-on-moon.jpg   E299.jpg   R (1).jpg  

R (2).jpg   R.jpg   shoes-heels-lf-carmy-03blackpatpu_2.jpg  

Old 9 Nov 2021, 18:58 (Ref:4082456)   #1714
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Rhyming slang, what rhymes with city?
Audi tiTTy

Old 9 Nov 2021, 19:10 (Ref:4082460)   #1715
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Audi tiTTy

Pretty witty, nitty gritty, ditty.
Old 9 Nov 2021, 21:03 (Ref:4082478)   #1716
bauble
Veteran

England
CRM is half way there,
Old 10 Nov 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4082526)   #1717
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
The picture is of a Duck, why does everyone see it as a Mallard, why would you 'DUCK!
Thought it was CROW, now you change for Mallard… Go figure!
Old 10 Nov 2021, 12:58 (Ref:4082576)   #1718
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It looked like a duck to me, couldn't see how you thought it was a crow.
Old 10 Nov 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4082582)   #1719
Mike Crow
Racer

Mike Crow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It looked like a duck to me, couldn't see how you thought it was a crow.
I’m the CROW. And I don’t look like a duck!
Old 10 Nov 2021, 13:43 (Ref:4082590)   #1720
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Crow and Mallard. Hard to tell the difference:

Old 10 Nov 2021, 14:58 (Ref:4082600)   #1721
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
If I had ordered duck in a restaurant and a crow turned up on the plate, I would reckon something dodgey was going on.

Last edited by E.B; 10 Nov 2021 at 15:03.
Old 10 Nov 2021, 15:03 (Ref:4082602)   #1722
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
If I had ordered duck in a restaurant and a crow turned up on the plate, I would reckon something dodgey was going on.
If someone shouted 'CROW', instead of 'DUCK', you might get a sore head.
Old 10 Nov 2021, 15:13 (Ref:4082606)   #1723
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
If someone shouted 'CROW', instead of 'DUCK', you might get a sore head.
If you keep shouting sporting terms at me, I'm going to keep thinking:

Old 10 Nov 2021, 15:32 (Ref:4082614)   #1724
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Crow and Mallard. Hard to tell the difference
Is the DUCK a real one or a piece of wood?
Is this absolutely wonderfum machine a Crowtina?
Old 10 Nov 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4082617)   #1725
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:

You can usually see the difference as long as you have a good Rook...
Quote:
If you keep shouting sporting terms at me, I'm going to keep thinking:

Now this one has got me stumped