Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23 May 2013, 09:32 (Ref:3252106)   #176
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Brick View Post
Get over it.

Do you not want to know the truth? Know the details? Or are you happy hearing some rumours and innuendo and then believing it? Or do you believe in chemtrails and bigfoot?
Don't forget Lizard Men!!
Old 23 May 2013, 09:45 (Ref:3252114)   #177
Blackpearl
Racer

Blackpearl is a back marker
Quote:
Get over it.

Do you not want to know the truth? Know the details? Or are you happy hearing some rumours and innuendo and then believing it? Or do you believe in chemtrails and bigfoot?
Warwick your new user name is lame, can moderators confirm him as said user as he is a toyota fan freak and posted in the supertouer thread being pendantict about a toyota.
Old 23 May 2013, 09:52 (Ref:3252117)   #178
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpearl View Post
Warwick your new user name is lame, can moderators confirm him as said user as he is a toyota fan freak and posted in the supertouer thread being pendantict about a toyota.
and your point is ??
you could say the same about me apart from the user name part.
Old 23 May 2013, 09:53 (Ref:3252118)   #179
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Get over it.

have to agree. not point teasing with subliminal innuendo if you ain't gonna put names to it, aye.
Old 23 May 2013, 10:30 (Ref:3252129)   #180
Swedish Brick
Racer

Swedish Brick has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpearl View Post
Who cares? And what's the point? Lets stick to the topic eh, wouldn't want to deflect from that would we
Mark Petch new it last year when he used his comapnys facebook to send me threatening and abusive messages.

Funny, I never said I didn't think what GT86 was true. I just asked who he was talking about and for more detail.
Old 23 May 2013, 10:31 (Ref:3252131)   #181
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
on_to_it has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
have to agree. not point teasing with subliminal innuendo if you ain't gonna put names to it, aye.
Joe, this is an internet forum populated by nameless posters (including you and me). Of course it's full of in-your-end-do and other gossip. Distinguishing the fact from the fiction is part of the fun isn't it? But really, Brick does chime on a bit.
Old 23 May 2013, 10:32 (Ref:3252132)   #182
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Quote:
Who cares? And what's the point? Lets stick to the topic eh, wouldn't want to deflect from that would we
Mark Petch new it last year when he used his comapnys facebook to send me threatening and abusive messages.

Funny, I never said I didn't think what GT86 was true. I just asked who he was talking about and for more detail.
I'd be keen for that too
Old 23 May 2013, 21:52 (Ref:3252392)   #183
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Are, the classic "Freudian slip" Warwick, alias Mr Brick/Revhead, yes I did send you, Warwick, a face book warning, which I suggest you publish in full including your vitriolic reply's of denial , etc.

I am guessing you also still work for the Toyota dealership in Nelson or have you moved on?
Old 23 May 2013, 22:10 (Ref:3252403)   #184
Swedish Brick
Racer

Swedish Brick has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
No slip at all. I knew exactly what I was saying.

Warning? No, it was another empty threat. Denial of what exactly?

What are you going to do Mark? Ring them and threaten to sue them?
Do it. I dare you.
Old 23 May 2013, 22:14 (Ref:3252408)   #185
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Petch View Post
Are, the classic "Freudian slip" Warwick, alias Mr Brick/Revhead, yes I did send you, Warwick, a face book warning, which I suggest you publish in full including your vitriolic reply's of denial , etc.

I am guessing you also still work for the Toyota dealership in Nelson or have you moved on?
Ha ha, sprung, Rev! I knew it was you all along, due to the fact that a couple of days after Revhead disappeared, you appeared for the first time, posting pretty much the same content as before, albeit with less vitriol, which is a good thing. I guess the mods know it as well but you have behaved generally better so I guess they let it slide.

I know of one other on here who has dual logins (and despite what Joe thinks I am not one of them) but I won't "out" him as he has been okay of late as well and we all seem to be being a bit more civilised. Long may it continue!
Old 23 May 2013, 22:14 (Ref:3252409)   #186
adbutler
Racer

New Zealand
Waikuku Beach, Canterbury, NZ
adbutler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the Mavrick Motorsport car going to be running this weekend or is their first outing going to be the first enduro?
Old 23 May 2013, 22:16 (Ref:3252410)   #187
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Any re-introduction of the antagonistic and potentially defamatory style of posting that had crept into the discussions prior to moderation will result in moderation being put back in place immediately.
It has returned. Thread closed. Hopefully temporarily. Sorry.