Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 23 Sep 2022, 23:55 (Ref:4127049)   #251
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I drove past the Enterprise lot in Buckhead, they had an older Chrysler minivan and 2 of the Infiniti tiny penis "Pathfinders" and nothing else. They used to have 911s, F-Type, Vettes and more, now lots of macadam

Also, does this count as car spotting?

They've been swapping out the street lights all week and ready to film this weekend. Cause you know, downtown Atlanta looks exactly like LA right
Why not? Apparently Southern California looks just like Hazzard County Georgia. After season 1 of the Dukes of Hazzard, it never rained or got below 65 in the Dukes backyard!!

I dig an old Cop car every time!!
Old 24 Sep 2022, 01:11 (Ref:4127054)   #252
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blues Brothers LA?
Old 24 Sep 2022, 11:40 (Ref:4127084)   #253
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Saw these two street parked a block away from each other when I left work yesterday.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 12:22 (Ref:4127090)   #254
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spotted at my local shopping centre. Lots of shiny bits.....
It came very close to wiping out the front spoiler against the kerb.
All I know is it had a Toyota badge
Attached Thumbnails
seen at shops.jpg  

Last edited by E.B; 24 Sep 2022 at 12:27.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 12:51 (Ref:4127093)   #255
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Saw these two street parked a block away from each other when I left work yesterday.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...c9f1b16b9d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...06e9b78e6a.jpg
Some cars just look like they are in perfect conditions and fit in with the surroundings.

I used some tyre wipe stuff to make them more black. This the second time in my life I’ve done this - and only because the stuff came in some car cleaning pack.

But having white accents, maybe I should go there.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 12:52 (Ref:4127094)   #256
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
What is that?! It’s a looker.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 13:01 (Ref:4127095)   #257
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What is that?! It’s a looker.
It looks like a Toyota Alphard SC (GGH30W?)

http://www.gs-limited.com/toyota-alphard-25-sc-package-new-model-2020-4256.html
Old 24 Sep 2022, 14:26 (Ref:4127104)   #258
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Seemed to light up when it brakes, but also had some animation. Amazing.

We should all have this! I’m going to buy a Jeep so I can do this.

Where can you get this kind accessory from? (Link not actually needed )
Attached Thumbnails
2902FB7D-A661-424A-95D0-04E920803E56.jpeg  
Old 24 Sep 2022, 14:31 (Ref:4127105)   #259
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This on my morning walk to the grocery. A local brewery that has several buses.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 14:35 (Ref:4127106)   #260
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Taps on the side. Now that should be standard on buses.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 16:46 (Ref:4127124)   #261
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

According to JHamilton, America's favorite pastime is bolting sh-- on a Jeep.
Quote:
Taps on the side. Now that should be standard on buses.
This is correct.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 16:49 (Ref:4127125)   #262
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Those are so cool. Was that a Merc or Lincoln? Either way, that's a lot of sheet metal.
Old 24 Sep 2022, 16:55 (Ref:4127126)   #263
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
According to JHamilton, America's favorite pastime is bolting sh-- on a Jeep.This is correct.

Britain’s favourite pastime is sticky “one life live it” stickers on Land Rovers.

All these years later still makes me smile: https://sniffpetrol.com/2014/10/01/o...d-rover-owner/
Old 24 Sep 2022, 22:20 (Ref:4127168)   #264
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
That is some awesome van! Not sure anything like that is sold over here.
Quote:

I saw Jeremy answered but yes nobody has the same Jeep everybody buys extra s*** for them.
Quote:
Those are so cool. Was that a Merc or Lincoln? Either way, that's a lot of sheet metal.
I never actually saw the badge on the turquoise beast but the Cutlass was in prime condition.

I bet both of those were a pain in the ass to parallel park.
Old 26 Sep 2022, 19:23 (Ref:4127565)   #265
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Saw the Cutlass again this morning, guy must work downtown and it is jis daily driver I guess? But I didn't notice the sweet beige f150 in the background until now.
Old 29 Sep 2022, 12:17 (Ref:4127839)   #266
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I don't how many tower cranes I can see. In this one direction.....there's two on one project.
Old 29 Sep 2022, 17:22 (Ref:4127884)   #267
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It seems that there isn’t a major European city that doesn’t have lots of cranes. Practically impossible to get a skyline picture without them nowadays.
Old 3 Oct 2022, 00:38 (Ref:4128487)   #268
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
There is some type of classic car event going on on the Mississippi Coast this week, so I saw so many cars on the road today. They ranged from Hot rods to muscle cars and everything in between. Most of them are going the other direction so it's hard for me to get a picture but I did get this one
Old 5 Oct 2022, 23:56 (Ref:4128833)   #269
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Saw them both again today street parked. Some people have awesome commuter cars. But to answer your question, the turquoise one is a Ford Thunderbird.
Old 6 Oct 2022, 12:53 (Ref:4128887)   #270
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I saw a lot of motorbikes and bland small cars in Barcelona but this was kinda fun to see
Old 8 Oct 2022, 04:24 (Ref:4129114)   #271
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I used some tyre wipe stuff to make them more black. This the second time in my life I’ve done this - and only because the stuff came in some car cleaning pack.

But having white accents, maybe I should go there.
This is a great thread, I need to participate more!

As a detailing enthusiast, "more black" is a great description for what you're going for. It's all about contrast. Most tire dressing is shiny, but shiny isn't the goal. Deep, dark black is. Interestingly, (to my nerdy ass) chrome when done tastefully and kept clean, performs the same function as black.
Old 8 Oct 2022, 16:17 (Ref:4129229)   #272
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
At my neighborhood pub and from my neighborhood. See it often.
While posting about the 3000, this Jeepster rode by.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 8 Oct 2022 at 16:23.
Old 8 Oct 2022, 19:44 (Ref:4129282)   #273
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Something a little bit different from the UK

Click image for larger version

Name:	Reliant recovery (1).jpg
Views:	6
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	76302
Old 8 Oct 2022, 22:03 (Ref:4129316)   #274
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post

Attachment 76302
That's awesome!!
Old 8 Oct 2022, 22:22 (Ref:4129320)   #275
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post

Attachment 76302
I bet the front is a little light with a load on it