Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 10 Oct 2012, 03:28 (Ref:3149162)   #401
DeathOrGlory
Racer

DeathOrGlory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I guarantee that the whole forum cheers when Wolf and Bryan make a pass for position, and makes a collective groan when the car goes out.
Old 10 Oct 2012, 03:38 (Ref:3149166)   #402
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
Sonoma, California
cbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOrGlory View Post
I guarantee that the whole forum cheers when Wolf and Bryan make a pass for position, and makes a collective groan when the car goes out.
Well at least let's stay positive here and don't mention "retirement". Nothing less than a podium for the boys!
Old 11 Oct 2012, 22:13 (Ref:3150150)   #403
The Happy Track Fan
Racer

Canada
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
The Happy Track Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just going for raceday this year. I would love to go for 2-3 days, but I have used up pretty much all of my holiday time this year for other racing stuff and cottage. Taking a little bit of upaid time.

Driving down from my dad's in St. Catharines all day on Friday. Doing the race on Saturday. Driving all the way back on Sunday. Going back into work at noon on Monday.

Luckily, my wife will share the driving with me.

Should be an epic race. Will likely watch from the Esses Hill to start then walk over to the Bridge on the back stretch for a while. Then move about from there. Usually finish watching the race from 10a-b and the downhill plunge before the start and finish line.

Look for the big idiot waving the Canadian Flag like a madman, especially if Marcelli or Wilkins is doing well in LMPC.
Old 11 Oct 2012, 23:06 (Ref:3150183)   #404
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Happy Track Fan View Post
Just going for raceday this year. I would love to go for 2-3 days, but I have used up pretty much all of my holiday time this year for other racing stuff and cottage. Taking a little bit of upaid time.

Driving down from my dad's in St. Catharines all day on Friday. Doing the race on Saturday. Driving all the way back on Sunday. Going back into work at noon on Monday.

Luckily, my wife will share the driving with me.

Should be an epic race. Will likely watch from the Esses Hill to start then walk over to the Bridge on the back stretch for a while. Then move about from there. Usually finish watching the race from 10a-b and the downhill plunge before the start and finish line.

Look for the big idiot waving the Canadian Flag like a madman, especially if Marcelli or Wilkins is doing well in LMPC.
Represent!
Old 12 Oct 2012, 00:27 (Ref:3150200)   #405
DeathOrGlory
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbrit View Post
Well at least let's stay positive here and don't mention "retirement". Nothing less than a podium for the boys!
Agreed. Get to the top step you guys!
Old 12 Oct 2012, 00:28 (Ref:3150202)   #406
DeathOrGlory
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Happy Track Fan View Post

I'm not Canadian, but I tell you Marcelli is legit quick.
Old 12 Oct 2012, 12:40 (Ref:3150401)   #407
CyberMotor
Veteran

United States
CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkenALMS View Post
For fans attending Petit Le Mans here are some events that ALMS is hosting that we will be present at. Be sure to check the whole weekend schedule to see what other teams are doing at the event as well. If we add anything new to our schedule, we'll let you know!

Thursday, October 11th
10:00am-12:30pm ALMS is hosting a Media Day at Centennial Park. Bryan Sellers will be present, as well as other ALMS drivers and teams.
Thanks for the heads up, Kelly! Had not heard about this until your post. We went down and saw the festivities. Beautiful day for it. Not a huge crowd, but saw interviews going on here and there. Dempsey Racing was the main star with the Delta Wing and your Falken Tire 911 there in supporting roles. : ) Got to meet and talk briefly with Bryan Sellers. Really a nice guy, he is. While there, we went to visit our Olympic Brick which brought back lots of memories from the Olympics and then 2001 when the ALMS was last in the park. Petit Le Mans 2012 has begun!

http://www.lasersol.com/CyberMotor/p...nial_park.html
Old 12 Oct 2012, 20:15 (Ref:3150548)   #408
Mike Hedlund
Veteran

United States
Redwood City, CA
Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be in a 2nd TRG Porsche in the GTC class with Emmanuel Collard, you heard it here first. :-)

-mike
Old 12 Oct 2012, 20:17 (Ref:3150550)   #409
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
I'll be in a 2nd TRG Porsche in the GTC class with Emmanuel Collard, you heard it here first. :-)

-mike
Really good to hear Mike, congrats! Shame about the inexperienced team-mate
Old 12 Oct 2012, 20:32 (Ref:3150564)   #410
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
Sonoma, California
cbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

-mike
Congrats and glad it all came together for you. See you next week!
Old 12 Oct 2012, 22:10 (Ref:3150612)   #411
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

-mike
Nice one ..... just dont take Faulkner out !!!
Old 12 Oct 2012, 22:10 (Ref:3150613)   #412
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:

-mike
Good for you, best of luck!
Old 13 Oct 2012, 00:35 (Ref:3150661)   #413
smcorolla
Rookie

smcorolla should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

-mike
Thats great! Mike can you tell me the car number so i can get it on my yearly event poster?
Old 13 Oct 2012, 01:03 (Ref:3150677)   #414
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
Sonoma, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcorolla View Post
Thats great! Mike can you tell me the car number so i can get it on my yearly event poster?
The second car has always been # 68, but I'm not qualified to confirm this!
Old 13 Oct 2012, 01:17 (Ref:3150682)   #415
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

-mike
Good luck Mike! Love to see you on the podium!! Thanks for giving us your insights on the Forum!

DK
Old 13 Oct 2012, 01:36 (Ref:3150695)   #416
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
Good luck Mike! Love to see you on the podium!! Thanks for giving us your insights on the Forum!

DK
x 2!
Old 13 Oct 2012, 02:34 (Ref:3150717)   #417
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

-mike
Great to hear, have to come by and say hi to our driver/poster and wish ya good luck for the week.
Old 13 Oct 2012, 03:03 (Ref:3150721)   #418
CyberMotor
Veteran

United States
CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!
We were on I-285 tonight approaching "Spaghetti Junction" (where 285 and I-85 intersect) and I saw a big rig about 1/4 mile up the road. I said to the wife, "That looks like a transporter." Caught up to it and it was one of the Corvette transporters headed to PLM. My wife asked, "How did you know that from so far away?"
Old 13 Oct 2012, 03:58 (Ref:3150731)   #419
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
You can just kinda smell it lol. The domestic teams should be getting ready for the early promoter tests...
Old 13 Oct 2012, 04:36 (Ref:3150737)   #420
JoeMaters
Racer

JoeMaters should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

-mike
Awesome buddy!!! Go for the win!!!
Old 13 Oct 2012, 08:41 (Ref:3150770)   #421
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post

DK
x3

Chris