Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 29 Aug 2008, 09:36 (Ref:2277336)   #76
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John, you're deliberately Turner baiting, I feel. I'll let you off if you answer my recent PM!
Old 29 Aug 2008, 16:41 (Ref:2277556)   #77
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
tunnel booked, cars being serviced, new engines built, and race is paid for.

phew!
Old 29 Aug 2008, 20:14 (Ref:2277689)   #78
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gareth's going to be busy .... and a bit tired, I would imagine!
Old 2 Sep 2008, 16:39 (Ref:2280186)   #79
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Our entry changes into E.van Heesewijk, M.Schmidt M.Duijvendijk Michiel Duijvendijk is a quick Dutch Healey driver who joines us, so less work for me!
Old 4 Sep 2008, 07:13 (Ref:2281382)   #80
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now doing Barry's race as well[hopefully the car survives the 6hr!]
Old 4 Sep 2008, 08:25 (Ref:2281421)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Changed.
Old 4 Sep 2008, 08:27 (Ref:2281422)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just a reminder. I'll have 10/10s stickers for those without them. Look me out on Friday, I'm apparently in one of the F1 pit garages for the weekend.

Edit: Anyone interested in following the progress of our posters might like to print this out, which means I need car numbers as soon as they are known folks!

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 4 Sep 2008 at 08:34.
Old 6 Sep 2008, 13:51 (Ref:2282847)   #83
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Yep im racing Galaxie with Jim in Top Hat. I also did a little 10 k run last night and all seems to be working so i recon i can do a lap of Spa in under 30 mins.
Suprised no one seems to be comming with me.
Old 6 Sep 2008, 14:11 (Ref:2282859)   #84
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Driver NameCarNoRace
Mallett/BowerCapri 3.0s36Top Hat
Bower/MallettMGB86Hrs
BowerMGBTBABSSCC
Mallett/Clarke TCapri 3.0s36BSSCC
Falce T/Falce EJaguar DType81BSSCC
Evans DMG MidgetTBABSSCC (Provisional)
Allenby-Byrne JCortina GT31U2TC
Wiseman/SavageAlfa Romeo SZ69Withdrawn
Griffiths/KirkpatrickMGBTBA6Hrs
Griffiths/Verey Triumph TR4TBABSSCC
Streeter GFord AngliaTBABSSCC
Sinke Rinus and Jaap Austin HealeyTBA6Hrs
Rowley IFF2000 Delta 14HSCC Single Seaters
Woodley J/Rowley IFord Galaxie2Masters Top Hat
Schryver M/Schryver W/Hadfield SLotus 26RTBA6Hrs
Pearson M/Devine D Triumph TR4TBA6Hrs
Evans R/Watters M/Knight JMGBTBA6Hrs
Knight J Jaguar Dtype 58BSSCC
Adams/Bamford Aston Martin DB2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Mark Hoble Triumph TR2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Henrik PedersenPalliser WD3 TBAHSCC single seater
E.van Heesewijk/M.Schmidt/M.DuijvendijkAustin Healey 3000 TBA6 Hours
Gareth Burnett/TBA/TBAGT40 TBA6 Hours
Gareth Burnett/Geoff Lister Alta 2L Sports TBA Legends Pre War Sports
Gareth Burnett/Geoff Lister Lola212 TBA Masters
Gareth Burnett B40 Chevron TBA HSCC Single Seaters

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 11 Sep 2008 at 09:00.
Old 6 Sep 2008, 16:18 (Ref:2282906)   #85
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
We are normally no 2 Thanks
Old 6 Sep 2008, 17:02 (Ref:2282929)   #86
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Done
Old 6 Sep 2008, 17:38 (Ref:2282945)   #87
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
That TBA bloke going to be buisy
Old 11 Sep 2008, 09:01 (Ref:2286949)   #88
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Iain,

Did you tell me you were also in Gent drivers?
Old 11 Sep 2008, 10:03 (Ref:2287007)   #89
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You'll not get any reply yet Peter,he's gone to Brands.
Old 11 Sep 2008, 10:26 (Ref:2287035)   #90
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are any of you guys from Leeds?
I need to have a "little" parcel from there to Spa.
Old 11 Sep 2008, 11:00 (Ref:2287065)   #91
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Yes in Gentleman with Jim Lotus 17. No 117. Off to Brands now, Henrik can you get your parcel shipped to Reading.
Old 11 Sep 2008, 11:20 (Ref:2287078)   #92
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
You WERE going 3 hours ago!
Old 14 Sep 2008, 14:19 (Ref:2289898)   #93
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunatley we are going to pull out of our race in the Motor Racing Legends, an engine rebuild & a wiring loom (planned) a gearbox rebuild & axle (unplanned) is just to much seeing as its all being carried out in the evenings.
We also still have to sort the ventilation out on Andy's DB2 for the Six hour.
Chris.
Old 15 Sep 2008, 16:55 (Ref:2291048)   #94
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ok, with less than two weeks to go this is the latest. Anyone got updated race numbers etc?

Driver NameCarNoRace
Mallett/BowerCapri 3.0s36Top Hat
Bower/MallettMGB86Hrs
BowerMGBTBABSSCC
Mallett/Clarke TCapri 3.0s36BSSCC
Falce T/Falce EJaguar DType81BSSCC
Evans DMG MidgetTBABSSCC (Provisional)
Allenby-Byrne JCortina GT31U2TC
Griffiths/KirkpatrickMGBTBA6Hrs
Griffiths/Verey Triumph TR4TBABSSCC
Streeter GFord Anglia19BSSCC
Sinke Rinus and Jaap Austin HealeyTBA6Hrs
Rowley IFF2000 Delta 14HSCC Single Seaters
Woodley J/Rowley IFord Galaxie2Masters Top Hat
Woodley J/Rowley ILotus 17 TBAGentleman Drivers
Schryver M/Schryver W/Hadfield SLotus 26RTBA6Hrs
Pearson M/Devine D Triumph TR4TBA6Hrs
Evans R/Watters M/Knight JMGBTBA6Hrs
Knight J Jaguar Dtype 58BSSCC
Mark Hoble Triumph TR2TBAWoodcote Trophy
Henrik PedersenPalliser WD3 TBAHSCC single seater
E.van Heesewijk/M.Schmidt/M.DuijvendijkAustin Healey 3000 TBA6 Hours
Gareth Burnett/TBA/TBAGT40 TBA6 Hours
Gareth Burnett/Geoff Lister Alta 2L Sports TBA Legends Pre War Sports
Gareth Burnett/Geoff Lister Lola212 TBA Masters
Gareth Burnett B40 Chevron TBA HSCC Single Seaters

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 18 Sep 2008 at 07:29.
Old 15 Sep 2008, 20:39 (Ref:2291234)   #95
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I should be running number 19
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 15 Sep 2008, 23:20 (Ref:2291359)   #96
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDB2s
Unfortunatley we are going to pull out of our race in the Motor Racing Legends, an engine rebuild & a wiring loom (planned) a gearbox rebuild & axle (unplanned) is just to much seeing as its all being carried out in the evenings.
We also still have to sort the ventilation out on Andy's DB2 for the Six hour.
Chris.
I should have added, 'Peter, please remove Adams/ Bamford from the Woodcote Trophy'
Chris Adams
Old 16 Sep 2008, 02:14 (Ref:2291407)   #97
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Done.
Old 18 Sep 2008, 06:08 (Ref:2293010)   #98
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks as though Henrik Pederson's number will be 38. I'm pretty sure Jim Woodley and Iain Rowley are sharing Jim's Lotus 17 in the GT and Sports Endurance race. Is that right, Iain?
Old 18 Sep 2008, 06:10 (Ref:2293011)   #99
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh - and Gareth Burnett's Chevron B40 will be number 40.
Old 18 Sep 2008, 07:18 (Ref:2293033)   #100
Henrik Pedersen
Racer

Denmark
Denmark
Henrik Pedersen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, I went down on my knees to Alan of HSCC to beg for that number.

It was the cars number at Monaco 1972.
I have tried to retain it on the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Palliser1972 MonacoGP Jac.Nelleman.jpg  
Closed Thread