Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 8 Mar 2006, 20:59 (Ref:1540729)   #26
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
he did the Top Hat meeting in a Ralt F3 - now I know Julius used to let hot rods in but that is ridiculous!!!!! My Merlyn is a sportsracer rather than FF - however in a single seater shows real b alls!!!
Oops, that sort of Merlyn.
Sorry Simon.
They ran an open SS event as well at Chimay, most of them just drove around, wonder why?
Old 9 Mar 2006, 14:25 (Ref:1541747)   #27
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I've never won anything yet so my shelves are full of vinyl (remember long players)

I'm sure I can make way for a few though. I'm sure there'll be some competition this year though
Old 9 Mar 2006, 14:42 (Ref:1541753)   #28
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
so who do you have as your class competitor? I think your shelf will be groaning under the weight of Top Hat class cups by September!
Old 9 Mar 2006, 14:58 (Ref:1541760)   #29
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Well sprint GT and guilia super Ti should be pretty closely matched, any other GT's, obviously, I should have the edge over the Rapiers, Rileys etc, although it really depends how prepared or 'over' prepared the cars are. . . .theres no knowing with some people!
Old 9 Mar 2006, 15:12 (Ref:1541768)   #30
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
well unless its a Ti Super I dont fancy the chances of an Alfa which means that you are looking good ;-)
Old 9 Mar 2006, 16:27 (Ref:1541799)   #31
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
if its a hot rod I don't fancy my chances either . . . .but thats another matter !
Old 31 Mar 2006, 17:31 (Ref:1566278)   #32
Marcus Mussa
Veteran

United Kingdom
Monaco
Marcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarcus Mussa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The first round of the 2006 FIA Lurani Trophy for Historic Formula Junior Cars (think I got that right) will be held at Brands Hatch on Easter Saturday - on the GP circuit. We get 25 minutes qualifying and two races of 25' each all in one day! There is also a round of the Top Hat Sebring Salute - otherwise all modern stuff, organized by the BRSCC. Hope some of you can make it to one of the best circuits in the world!
Old 31 Mar 2006, 18:21 (Ref:1566327)   #33
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
I'd love to race at Brands, its one of my favourite circuits, and certainly one of the best in Britain, but with CC on the MOnday time and money just say a big no!
Old 31 Mar 2006, 19:33 (Ref:1566395)   #34
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be there but in more modern machinery this time (TRC Class B)