Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Dec 2018, 18:03 (Ref:3871849)   #46
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try twitter.com
Old 21 Dec 2018, 18:24 (Ref:3871854)   #47
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Prowl Again
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
dunno, i just turned up for a row, did i get the wrong address?
I'm sure you didn't pay for another 5 minutes.........
Old 21 Dec 2018, 23:16 (Ref:3871895)   #48
djinvicta
Subscriber
Veteran

Wales
French France
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Yes you did...
Old 22 Dec 2018, 00:10 (Ref:3871902)   #49
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLast2LiftOff should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLast2LiftOff should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Personally I think it's outrageous that the OP should be employing words from a dead language which is obviously intended to insult the intelligence of the remaining posters who don't have a classical education.
Old 22 Dec 2018, 08:02 (Ref:3871931)   #50
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Well Iím all outraged out, so Merry Christmas all!
Old 22 Dec 2018, 08:58 (Ref:3871938)   #51
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!
I'd love to have learned Latin, but we never did modern languages when I was at school.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 22 Dec 2018, 10:17 (Ref:3871948)   #52
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looking at this thread I think I need to go to my safe space and do some jazz handing.
Old 23 Dec 2018, 19:58 (Ref:3872145)   #53
djinvicta
Subscriber
Veteran

Wales
French France
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Agreed Peter. Anyone got the key to a padlock?