Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 29 Nov 2022, 08:53 (Ref:4135303)   #376
Dominion
Rookie

Dominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I'm not getting the waiting room.
Make sure you’re signed in to your account, I was frantically pressing the faded out “camping ticket” button until I realised I wasn’t signed in yet! In the queue now.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:02 (Ref:4135306)   #377
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's 9.02 here and it tells me I have 6 minutes to wait.....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:05 (Ref:4135309)   #378
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's 9.02 here and it tells me I have 6 minutes to wait.....

Just tells me I am under safety car and to await the green flag.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:07 (Ref:4135311)   #379
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK. I'm in but I see nothing new. No grandstands, no camping tickets....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:09 (Ref:4135313)   #380
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes I have the safety car.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:11 (Ref:4135314)   #381
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's wild. Camping sold out so quick for many sites.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4135316)   #382
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That was painful. The payment on my two usual cards (one credit one debit) was refused (nothing came up by way of authorisation in my bank's app) so I used a card I never use and that worked....
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4135317)   #383
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I had to do it the old school way. Email sent at 09:00 and return email confirming reservation of what I had requested received at 09:04. Easily sorted, thank goodness.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:21 (Ref:4135318)   #384
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What camping options are being offered guys?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:24 (Ref:4135319)   #385
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All gone except Beasejour. No electrical hook up, so it seems I'll have to bring the Focus ST rather than the Mach E.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:27 (Ref:4135321)   #386
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't see camping it parking, anyone else see it?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:29 (Ref:4135322)   #387
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Refresh the page...
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:30 (Ref:4135323)   #388
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
All gone except Beasejour. No electrical hook up, so it seems I'll have to bring the Focus ST rather than the Mach E.
Crikey, there are going to be a lot of very unhappy campers this year.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:32 (Ref:4135324)   #389
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I got on at about 9:04 and Houx and TR sites were already sold out. So they either never went up, or in the case of Houx we're talking a tiny amount of tickets that weren't in the hands of agents or 'others'.

I bagged a Houx Annexe as insurance but as soon as I'd done that and returned to the main page they'd also sold out. So I'd say vast majority was gone within 15mins. Hopefully my agency comes through with my first choice and I'll have something to sell if anyone on here needs it.

Will there actually be anything to sell to general public from the ACO's side?
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:32 (Ref:4135325)   #390
Dominion
Rookie

Dominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, that was fun! When I finally got in Epinettes was the best available but sold out before I could complete so did a panic buy if Beausejour. Then after I’d completed Epinettes was showing available again but not at the discounted ACO rate but I managed to order for there. Now every campsite and car park is showing sold out.

Once the dust has settled and it’s definitely confirmed I have Epinettes I’ll happily let the Beausejour spot go to a good home.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:38 (Ref:4135330)   #391
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Hedley Verity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After 20 years on Tertre Rouge, I’ve ended up on BSJ, should probably have gone for Mulsanne instead but too late now, all parking tickets showing as sold out too.
If anyone does end up with a TR spare…..
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:38 (Ref:4135331)   #392
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Having secured Beausejour, I'll see what the agency comes up with. But I don't mind the location since it's on the opposite side of the track from TD Porsche Curves. In the meantime I'll invest in a power pack and solar panel.

I was tempted by Arnage, but having seen the state of the toilets last year, I'll just be visiting.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:39 (Ref:4135332)   #393
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've set up a dedicated ticket sale/swap thread in case people have anything that they don't need or can swap.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:41 (Ref:4135336)   #394
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm gutted, found out very quickly you have to login to your account again and it showed camping, after only 1/2 hour Epinettes, Houx, Houx annexe, tertre rouge, Arnage, are sold out, only beausejoir left.
Oh well, at least I/we got a place to sleep.
As I said, gutted, not happy at all.
Hope all went well for the rest of you.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:41 (Ref:4135338)   #395
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had to wait just under two minutes to get in, got my two Mulsanne camping passes and a couple of parking, one in each of the two options, will pick the best on the day as we usually have Blanc.

TBH it all went smoothly for me. But it sounds like there won't be much left for the non-members!
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:42 (Ref:4135339)   #396
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
I've set up a dedicated ticket sale/swap thread in case people have anything that they don't need or can swap.
Good plan.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:43 (Ref:4135341)   #397
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I suspect all camping will be gone inside an hour. It'll be interesting to see what appears on eBay in the coming days. If I see anything there I'll link it in the new Tickets thread. And that was for members only..... WTF have the ACO done this year????
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:58 (Ref:4135345)   #398
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I suspect all camping will be gone inside an hour. It'll be interesting to see what appears on eBay in the coming days. If I see anything there I'll link it in the new Tickets thread. And that was for members only..... WTF have the ACO done this year????
It's very much a case of more spectators less facilities, god knows what it is going to be like at the circuit!

And just think what it will be like for the teams trying to get an entry!
Old 29 Nov 2022, 09:59 (Ref:4135346)   #399
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Copy that..........
Fingers crossed as well.

I don't want to have to commute from Paris or elsewhere to watch.
Old 29 Nov 2022, 10:04 (Ref:4135347)   #400
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, it seems that all parking has gone. And only Beausejour and Hippodrome left camping-wise....