Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 7 Jan 2023, 14:18 (Ref:4139186)   #726
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congratulations Mathias!
Old 7 Jan 2023, 14:48 (Ref:4139191)   #727
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Another future spectator, congratulations !
Old 7 Jan 2023, 16:31 (Ref:4139199)   #728
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes congratulations mathias. in about 16 years or so you will have to put up with the next generation insisting you act your age and behave yourself every year. Trust me i thought taking Helen her first year i expected her to hate it and not pester me tp go again, how wrong could i have been
Old 9 Jan 2023, 00:37 (Ref:4139271)   #729
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
"Sadly" I will not be joining this year.
The wife and I are expecting a little one on the 26th, which means I will follow the race at home, practicing the "the no sleep" mode, for the coming year of a newborn .
Plans are that I will be back again in 2024.

And those who have yet to have children, I will mind you, that you need to count more than 9 months ahead, because there is only 8,5months from the male involvement till the child arrives (lesson learned the hard way!)
Therefore, no funny business in September AND October!
Congratulations Mathias nice and lovely news!!!! Very happy for you!?

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 9 Jan 2023 at 07:23.
Old 9 Jan 2023, 21:19 (Ref:4139434)   #730
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Congratulations Mathias! Please keep us updated, boy/girl, weight, number of hairs on head. As someone who never had kids and is too old now and kinda regrets not doing it, I think you made a good choice to miss a Le Mans (but I mean, you coulda tried harder to make it happen on the 99th or 101st year.)

I'll regret not getting to see you, but maybe next time.
Old 9 Jan 2023, 21:48 (Ref:4139438)   #731
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Congratulations Matthias, poor planning.. But otherwise all good news ... another future fan.
Old 11 Jan 2023, 01:34 (Ref:4139655)   #732
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
I sincerely hope this will not drag on for months, the French have a reputation for being hardcore strikers (non football) - as some of you probably know all too well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64229379
Old 11 Jan 2023, 05:19 (Ref:4139662)   #733
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
So finally we are ready to confirm that we are going in 2023.

Tickets sorted and group organized.
This year we will join Malcolm and his group, instead of just camping next to them.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Kenn
I will be there. Well, as long as I come back in one piece and non-bankrupt from a trip I have scheduled in early spring...
Old 11 Jan 2023, 12:46 (Ref:4139692)   #734
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
I sincerely hope this will not drag on for months, the French have a reputation for being hardcore strikers (non football) - as some of you probably know all too well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64229379
They should be so lucky. I have to wait until this year to 'officially' retire - at 66.
Old 11 Jan 2023, 12:58 (Ref:4139696)   #735
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They should be so lucky. I have to wait until this year to 'officially' retire - at 66.
Lucky you, I have to work till I'm 67.
Old 11 Jan 2023, 23:18 (Ref:4139781)   #736
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
What is this retirement thing you speak of???
Old 12 Jan 2023, 07:04 (Ref:4139812)   #737
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
What is this retirement thing you speak of???
It is when you decde that selling more of your life for money you don't need is not a very effective way of making the best of the time you have left. Helps if you get a nice pension to pay for things. Best thing i ever did was retire at 52
Old 18 Jan 2023, 11:31 (Ref:4140516)   #738
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How does the ACO actually manage to do anything? This morning they sent me an email with a receipt attached for my race and parking tickets, which I have already had. The email said they were looking forward to seeing me on 16/17 April 2022 for the Moto 24h. Ok guys
Old 18 Jan 2023, 12:29 (Ref:4140520)   #739
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
How does the ACO actually manage to do anything? This morning they sent me an email with a receipt attached for my race and parking tickets, which I have already had. The email said they were looking forward to seeing me on 16/17 April 2022 for the Moto 24h. Ok guys
Ah.... Have you checked your tickets?
Old 18 Jan 2023, 13:54 (Ref:4140528)   #740
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah.... Have you checked your tickets?
Yes, in a mild panic. I did not buy tickets for last year's Moto 24.
Old 18 Jan 2023, 20:12 (Ref:4140577)   #741
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Phew.....

(I must admit after reading your post I checked mine as well.....)
Old 19 Jan 2023, 12:58 (Ref:4140633)   #742
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
What would you say was you biggest panic over tickets? Just curious
Old 19 Jan 2023, 14:09 (Ref:4140646)   #743
Mike Nunn
Rookie

Mike Nunn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
What would you say was you biggest panic over tickets? Just curious
Spending ages reading reviews of campsites then ending up with Beausejour
Old 19 Jan 2023, 14:51 (Ref:4140651)   #744
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nunn View Post
Spending ages reading reviews of campsites then ending up with Beausejour
No worries, you're not alone.
Old 19 Jan 2023, 15:29 (Ref:4140661)   #745
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
In the past beausejour would have been the last resort but now days it has perhaps moved up a few notches.
Old 19 Jan 2023, 15:37 (Ref:4140662)   #746
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let's hope so.
Old 19 Jan 2023, 20:58 (Ref:4140684)   #747
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
In the past beausejour would have been the last resort but now days it has perhaps moved up a few notches.
Largely because, very quickly, it became pretty much the only option.... Right now, there are people who would give you double for a BSJ ticket!
Old 20 Jan 2023, 06:30 (Ref:4140697)   #748
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well there are loads of people on various forums asking for any tickets, camping or GE but sellers in very short supply. the perfect conditions for prices to rise.
Old 20 Jan 2023, 07:31 (Ref:4140700)   #749
Mike E
Veteran

I would love to know how many tickets were actually sold
Old 20 Jan 2023, 08:33 (Ref:4140703)   #750
Mike Nunn
Rookie

Mike Nunn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would say after reading how many people are in the same boat, or campsite, I'm no longer so worried!
Closed Thread