Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 23 May 2009, 14:43 (Ref:2467634)   #26
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Filippi rejoined the race after a long pitstop... it seems that SuperNova uses the same tactics for years in order to gather data for Montecarlo.
Old 23 May 2009, 14:45 (Ref:2467637)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
And that's all she wrote folks. Red flag with 2 left.
Old 23 May 2009, 15:02 (Ref:2467652)   #28
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Maldonado won... again!
Old 23 May 2009, 15:28 (Ref:2467670)   #29
Mistral
Rookie

France
Nîmes, France
Mistral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And Zuber caused an accident... again!
Old 23 May 2009, 15:54 (Ref:2467684)   #30
Albeckinho
Racer

Albeckinho should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And Grosjean crashed... again!
Old 23 May 2009, 16:39 (Ref:2467706)   #31
Mistral
Rookie

France
Nîmes, France
He must be very good then, for crashing a lot and still be leading the championship.
Old 23 May 2009, 16:52 (Ref:2467709)   #32
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
That was a terrifying shunt. Really feared for teh camera man and marshalls.
Old 23 May 2009, 16:55 (Ref:2467713)   #33
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, but maybe he's not a shoe-in for Piquet's drive after all...
Old 23 May 2009, 17:33 (Ref:2467729)   #34
Mistral
Rookie

France
Nîmes, France
The accident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTmAvmKqpU
Old 23 May 2009, 20:11 (Ref:2467797)   #35
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Zuber should be banned for the season for that. Asinine driving. Two blocks to the inside and then a move back towards - but not on - the racing line. That sort of thing should be acceptable and now Schumacher is retired it is time the FIA and their "stewards" started clamping down on this sort of thing.

And they should make him pay personally for the damage.
Old 23 May 2009, 21:06 (Ref:2467841)   #36
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign14 View Post
Zuber should be banned for the season for that. Asinine driving. Two blocks to the inside and then a move back towards - but not on - the racing line. That sort of thing should be acceptable and now Schumacher is retired it is time the FIA and their "stewards" started clamping down on this sort of thing.

And they should make him pay personally for the damage.
Pretty desperate driving 'for sure'

I said some time ago that it was time Zuber went off to do something else as he wasn't 'cutting it' in GP2 after so many races. I didn't realise he would be exceedingly good at 'cutting up' though!
Old 24 May 2009, 16:03 (Ref:2468311)   #37
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
Yes, but maybe he's not a shoe-in for Piquet's drive after all...
Since its inception in Formula 1 back in 2000, it's very rare that Renault hasn't a French driver on their racing list...
Old 24 May 2009, 23:29 (Ref:2468509)   #38
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What was that, a head-fake? He's lucky that wasn't more serious...lordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign14 View Post
now Schumacher is retired it is time the FIA and their "stewards" started clamping down on this sort of thing.