Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:52 (Ref:4141577)   #101
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
People need to get used to braking for that first corner!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:52 (Ref:4141578)   #102
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Green
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:53 (Ref:4141579)   #103
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
But for f*cks sake. I know it's free and I'm getting what I'm paying for, but it's pretty bad.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:55 (Ref:4141581)   #104
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One lap and Peacock goes back to ads. Effing hell. I might have to find something else to do. This is absurd.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:55 (Ref:4141582)   #105
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I coulda' had a V8! Sounds right.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:56 (Ref:4141583)   #106
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Imsa.tv finally working.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:58 (Ref:4141584)   #107
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sadly not here....
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:58 (Ref:4141585)   #108
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
Al kamel live timing is not working for me. Anyone else having issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Imsa.tv finally working.
Timing was tough for a bit but seems to have be working now.

What happened to the Tower car.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 18:59 (Ref:4141586)   #109
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Now they come back a show a Rolex commercial. PLEASE.
SHOW.
THE
DAMN
RACE
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:01 (Ref:4141587)   #110
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
One lap and Peacock goes back to ads. Effing hell. I might have to find something else to do. This is absurd.
I’d rather have the ads than the insight about sharing your car with threes mates and one wanting a McDonalds and another Wendy’s.

However IMSA TV is super shiny in Italy and France. When it didn’t immediately come up I wondered if it was my location and quickly moved countries, but it works in both.
The stream on radio Le Mans works too.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:01 (Ref:4141588)   #111
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quick question because I can’t do this with all these commercials. If I upgrade to Peacock without commercials, will there still be commercials? Because it says something about no guarantee of that.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:01 (Ref:4141589)   #112
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the No 6 porpoising on the banking?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:02 (Ref:4141590)   #113
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
And now some Jeff Burton analysis......
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:04 (Ref:4141593)   #114
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Stream is working now .... as I am sure you all know .... Hindy is about a hundred times better than the blather on NBC ...... Blomquist in-car is a hoot ....
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:04 (Ref:4141594)   #115
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Quick question because I can’t do this with all these commercials. If I upgrade to Peacock without commercials, will there still be commercials? Because it says something about no guarantee of that.
Still commercials. It’s the same as the TV feed. Sorry

You need to move countries. Then on ads.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:04 (Ref:4141595)   #116
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Hindy feeling alright? He's just mentioned F1 in a non snarky way.

Glorious seeing the GTP cars absolutely flying around the banking.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:05 (Ref:4141596)   #117
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Not sure. I pay the minimum I guess. Won't matter. When they're not on ad break, they're showing an ex nascar driving and fat guys cooking hotdogs
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:05 (Ref:4141597)   #118
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
This video stream is the most crap I've ever experienced. I really don't get why it just wont work?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:05 (Ref:4141598)   #119
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Timing was tough for a bit but seems to have be working now.

What happened to the Tower car.
RLM just said ECU swap
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:06 (Ref:4141599)   #120
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Mine has commercials,I think it must be no commercials on the library of shows and movies not live stuff
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:06 (Ref:4141600)   #121
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
...... Blomquist in-car is a hoot ....
The lappingination is in full swing. It’s crazy!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:06 (Ref:4141601)   #122
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
And 2 laps of running, mostly looking at Jeff Burton and back to breaks. This is egregious!!!
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4141602)   #123
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
IMSA.tv still not working for me. Anyone else got issues?
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4141603)   #124
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
And 2 laps of running, mostly looking at Jeff Burton and back to breaks. This is egregious!!!
I don't normally complain, but it is HORRIBLE.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 19:07 (Ref:4141604)   #125
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Not sure. I pay the minimum I guess. Won't matter. When they're not on ad break, they're showing an ex nascar driving and fat guys cooking hotdogs
Sadly true. This is a total ****show compared to last year. Why must we take two steps backwards?

Last edited by Adam43; 28 Jan 2023 at 19:10. Reason: Autocensor dodge