Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 12 Nov 2018, 17:08 (Ref:3862849)   #1
F1History
Rookie

Germany
Herzogenrath, near Aachen
F1History should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Book about F Renault Winners

Hello,

again I search racing results/winners of an formula categorie.

Does anyone know if there are books, or websites available where I can find
results/winners of the worldwide F Renault series.

Thank you for your assistance!

Karl-Heinz
-Germany-
Old 12 Nov 2018, 22:24 (Ref:3862905)   #2
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You've probably already seen the Wiki pages, but in case you haven't here are a couple:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formul...ocup#Champions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._2.0_champions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_Renault#Winners
Plenty of the drivers have their own Wiki pages, as well as plenty of the individual seasons giving more depth.
Also, those pages, especially the last one, has plenty of other links within it to the series outside of Europe.
Old 13 Nov 2018, 09:41 (Ref:3862992)   #3
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amazing amount of detail there but can't see any mention of the earlist form of Renault racing I recall when it was called 'Formula France' in 1968?
Old 13 Nov 2018, 09:53 (Ref:3862996)   #4
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
the one driver that fascinated me was Aluizio Coelho, destroyed everyone in Formula Renault, but went to F3 and fell off a cliff. Don't think ive seen anyone before or since who has been so good one season then utterly outclassed the next.
Old 15 Nov 2018, 20:55 (Ref:3863537)   #5
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
the one driver that fascinated me was Aluizio Coelho, destroyed everyone in Formula Renault, but went to F3 and fell off a cliff. Don't think ive seen anyone before or since who has been so good one season then utterly outclassed the next.
Did he have a "special" car?
Old 18 Nov 2018, 19:12 (Ref:3864023)   #6
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
Please elaborate?
Old 18 Nov 2018, 21:06 (Ref:3864040)   #7
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Please elaborate?
I'm just asking a question.
But there have been occasions in the past where the reason a driver has dominated a series one season, but been nowhere in every other season, is down to the car not the driver.
Old 20 Nov 2018, 10:07 (Ref:3864441)   #8
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
I'm just asking a question.
But there have been occasions in the past where the reason a driver has dominated a series one season, but been nowhere in every other season, is down to the car not the driver.
well that's very true. to be fair in F3 he did have a very good teammate In J. Button
Old 21 Nov 2018, 16:11 (Ref:3864784)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
No, I am 99% sure of that.

The '98 season was a bit of a Manor Tatuus benefit but there was still some decent pedallers up against him, teammate Doug Bell, Tim Mullen, Vitor Meira, Juan Font and one or two others.

He had also been quick but wild in Formula Ford before that but cut out the unforced errors in FR.

I think perhaps his age was against him a bit, he was mid 20's against many guys who were late teens/early 20's.

Not really sure what happened in F3, I suspect his style would have been much better off in F3000 or Nissan/FR3.5.