Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Feb 2021, 07:12 (Ref:4037394)   #1
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
preseason testing

does anyone know if it will be streamed or available on pay tv?

im seriously suffering f1 withdrawals
Old 28 Feb 2021, 07:27 (Ref:4037396)   #2
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
does anyone know if it will be streamed or available on pay tv?

im seriously suffering f1 withdrawals
I think it was last year so I presume it will be this year. F1 TV Pro or whatever they call it I think.

Here is an article regarding last year.
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...T5aOsvcnw.html

Ignore the Sky covering it for the UK. Despite the Foxtel / Sky UK link it did not extend to pre season testing to my knowledge. Foxtel did not show it last year in Aus despite running the Sky coverage for the racing season. I think that there was also issues with F1 TV membership in Aus initially.

Having suggested that I did not pursue F1TV in Aus as for the season I subscribed to Foxtel to get F1 and Supercars, so it was superfluous to my needs if it ever was available. I never looked into it on that basis..

Last edited by E.B; 28 Feb 2021 at 07:33.
Old 1 Mar 2021, 01:46 (Ref:4037523)   #3
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I think it was last year so I presume it will be this year. F1 TV Pro or whatever they call it I think.

Having suggested that I did not pursue F1TV in Aus as for the season I subscribed to Foxtel to get F1 and Supercars, so it was superfluous to my needs if it ever was available. I never looked into it on that basis..
Thanks EB

Im in Aust and use Kayo (which is foxtel)
So we shall see.
I guess a highlights package each night as the on track might be a bit patchy

Oh well new season of drive to survive should be fun while i wait