Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 13 Jul 2004, 13:22 (Ref:1035354)   #61
zefarelly
Veteran

England
zefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
and Race last thing Sunday so we need to stay until the following Saturday to celebrate coming 35th !!!
Old 13 Jul 2004, 13:41 (Ref:1035381)   #62
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You've got it although I've got to be back in Ankara on the Wednesday

(Mailed that info BTW).

Paul will you be going on the Hull Ferry?
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

It probably won't stop the virus but nobody would care.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 13:46 (Ref:1035386)   #63
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hull? noooooo Dover to Dunkerque
The Hull ferry takes about 6 days doesn't it?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 13:58 (Ref:1035403)   #64
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dover Calais is just as convenient. Its only twenty minutes further down the coast.
In the current circumstances, we need to do all we can to help local businesses. With this in mind I suggest we all schedule our visits to the pub so we can keep the 2m social distancing and whilst there get completely slamied for two hours before handing over to the next shift.

Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:00 (Ref:1035408)   #65
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
the departure times didnt suit...got the crossing for 119 to go via Calais was 98 but it wouldve been more of a rush each end of the trip

btw Hull Zebrugge is a 14 hour journey

Last edited by PaulSands; 13 Jul 2004 at 14:02.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:01 (Ref:1035410)   #66
James Murray
Racer

James Murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone tried Dover-Ostende fast ferry, 2 hr crossing and under 3 hrs to Spa. How does this equate to Dover Calais?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:06 (Ref:1035419)   #67
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
Dover Dunkerque hour and a half I think then maybe 3 hours to Spa? read my travelogue http://paulsands.org/spa/spa.htm
Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:07 (Ref:1035423)   #68
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Towing its about four hours from Calais.

Used to do the Dover Ostende/Zeebruge route but it got expensive when they changed to the seacat thingies.

Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:30 (Ref:1035450)   #69
James Murray
Racer

Can't remember how much it costs exactly as it was 2002 when I last went, but it was in the region of 150 return through MST I think on one of the seacats.

Just had a look Paul at your website its fantastic, and Im not going to get much done this afternoon because of it! I particulaly enjoyed your resume of Spa last year. PS. Im car number 27 in DBT on Sunday if you fancy taking a shot!!
Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:35 (Ref:1035456)   #70
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Where have you got the timetable from James?

Old 13 Jul 2004, 14:43 (Ref:1035461)   #71
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
It cost me 179 last year so 119 is great for me
Old 13 Jul 2004, 15:15 (Ref:1035492)   #72
James Murray
Racer

I haven't got a time table for Spa Peter I was reffering to Brands Hatch this weekend which Paul says he's going to on his website. Is this correct Paul? I have the number for MST which is 01295 278748. The chap to speak to is Simon Adams, he very reasonable.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 15:20 (Ref:1035498)   #73
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
I'm going to Brands on the Sunday as I'm at Oulton on Saturday for the GT's...really split loyalties this season as so many HSCC & GT meetings are clashing
I have a timetable for Brands
Old 13 Jul 2004, 15:23 (Ref:1035503)   #74
zefarelly
Veteran

England
zefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridzefarelly should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
likewise for Brands . . .MIdday Q and 17:15 race, time for a blow out lunch between !!!
Old 13 Jul 2004, 15:24 (Ref:1035504)   #75
zefarelly
Veteran

England
oh . . .just over 4 hours Calais to Spa when towing usually or in convoy for that matter

its abot 200 miles as the Mondeo Flies !