Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jul 2020, 18:31 (Ref:3987714)   #1
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Ticket Market place CLOSED

I have to add my name to the list of those who will not be going this year.
Travel commitments made back in 2019 have proved too difficult to amend, however much I try to get round them.

I have two T17 tickets currently looking for homes. If necessary I can arrange GE tickets to go with them.
Old 14 Jul 2020, 09:21 (Ref:3988152)   #2
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Ticket Market place

It looks like I will have up to 4 camping spaces for Houx, about 12 GE tickets, plus maybe a couple of grandstand tickets available for sale at cost (agency prices) if anyone is interested.
Old 14 Jul 2020, 11:04 (Ref:3988179)   #3
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ticket Market place

As the year 2020 has been quite unusual due to COVID-19, the movement of the race has spawned an unusual high amount of tickets for sale.
Therefore this thread will serve as a marketplace for all who looks for tickets to the race or who wants to sell as they cannot go them selves.

All types of tickets are permitted, meaning:
  • General Entry (GE)
  • Grand Stand (GS)
  • Camping
  • Other

Please write amount selling/buying, price and conditions (ei. Camping site or Grand stand number)
Price may not be above face value + agency + shipping. (no scalping allowed!)

Please note - this thread is strictly for offers to sell or buy tickets. No other extra comment posts please - save those for the 'Who is Going?' thread. Thanks.

Ayse

Last edited by Aysedasi; 15 Jul 2020 at 19:49.
Old 14 Jul 2020, 17:15 (Ref:3988252)   #4
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
I have two adjacent T17 seats at face value, 120 euros each.
I should add that, although we can make a bargain, it's probably best not to complete the sale until French government regulations are clear for spectator sports in September and the race is confirmed for those who already have tickets.
Should the race go behind closed doors, it's the original purchaser who will have the right to reimbursement.
If the purchaser needs GE tickets I can source two from the ACO, but currently Mal has GEs available through this thread

Last edited by Kpy; 14 Jul 2020 at 17:21.
Old 20 Jul 2020, 10:41 (Ref:3989712)   #5
mrbuckner
Rookie

United Kingdom
UK
mrbuckner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Camping ticket required (for camper van)

I'm looking for a camping ticket for a camper van for this year's Le Mans (2020)

Does anyone have one to sell on? Thanks
Old 20 Jul 2020, 10:46 (Ref:3989714)   #6
mrbuckner
Rookie

United Kingdom
UK
Hi Mal, do you still have any camping tickets available? I need one suitable for a camper van. Thanks

Last edited by mrbuckner; 20 Jul 2020 at 10:47. Reason: posted incorrectly
Old 21 Jul 2020, 06:31 (Ref:3989868)   #7
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbuckner View Post
Hi Mal, do you still have any camping tickets available? I need one suitable for a camper van. Thanks
Yes I do - please send me a PM a I will let you have the details
Old 22 Jul 2020, 10:51 (Ref:3990152)   #8
mrbuckner
Rookie

United Kingdom
UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Yes I do - please send me a PM a I will let you have the details
Hi Mal,
I'm not able to reply to your PM. I only joined a few days ago and I don't think the moderator has given me full features yet!

I am interested in one pitch. I have entry tickets. Maybe it would be easier to email direct. Thanks, Nigel

nigel@nigelbuckner.photography
Old 24 Jul 2020, 06:28 (Ref:3990522)   #9
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbuckner View Post
Hi Mal,
I'm not able to reply to your PM. I only joined a few days ago and I don't think the moderator has given me full features yet!

I am interested in one pitch. I have entry tickets. Maybe it would be easier to email direct. Thanks, Nigel

nigel@nigelbuckner.photography
Nigel,
I did get your pm's and have just replied - will email you also anyway.
Thanks
Mal
Old 5 Aug 2020, 12:39 (Ref:3993123)   #10
Mal
Veteran

England
London
I no longer have any tickets available as we have cancelled them all with our suppliers.
Old 6 Aug 2020, 19:15 (Ref:3993401)   #11
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
And yes, ever so sadly, I'm gonna have to let this one go as well.
Our party is leaving 6 GE tickets and 3 Houx non numbers campsite tickets.

I live in Holland but we can safely post through Europe.

Face value or best offer
Closed Thread