Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:03 (Ref:4056013)   #426
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Oaky it is nearly 6 pm and I cannot find the race? I guess maybe it will start at 6 p.m. on NBC Sports?
Looks like the race got bumped off of TV and you have to watch it with the subscription track pass.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:06 (Ref:4056014)   #427
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Looks like the race got bumped off of TV and you have to watch it with the subscription track pass.
Never mind, it is on NBC sports at my house, but the IMSA website lists it as track pass only
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:11 (Ref:4056016)   #428
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And GTD leads in GTLM in to Turn 1

Looks like Jordan got back around Heistand in the 39
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:16 (Ref:4056017)   #429
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sweet. 5 mins of racing before the first ad break. Figure this out, please NBC. Utterly ridiculous.

And a FCY per timing...

Edit - back to ads
Porsche should've done better.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:17 (Ref:4056018)   #430
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
5 min? Damn the director must have been yelling for a break that long. And caution under commercial so that's sweet

Good, another break so that's nice.

That was terrible, both tv and driving standards from both Ams there.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:19 (Ref:4056019)   #431
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
I know why it’s on the calendar but I can really do without this race…
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:21 (Ref:4056020)   #432
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wasn't GM going to announce 2023 lmdh plans during detroit race weekend?
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:22 (Ref:4056022)   #433
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Hey, did you know Michelin tires aren't all the same? Cause I didn't so I feel better not seeing racing but learning so much about tires
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:26 (Ref:4056023)   #434
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Hey, did you know Michelin tires aren't all the same? Cause I didn't so I feel better not seeing racing but learning so much about tires
I love Bib! And at least they did it under caution.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:28 (Ref:4056024)   #435
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyM View Post
I know why it’s on the calendar but I can really do without this race…
I get it but I like it. Think it should be a GT only race tho.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:29 (Ref:4056025)   #436
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Nevermind!
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:29 (Ref:4056026)   #437
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Nothing against Bib but that one was terrible. And the director should be left in Detroit to cover anything else other than racing. Put up FCY when Montecalvo went off track to rotate and recover, no flag shown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
okay, why FCY???
Cause the director is a moron
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:34 (Ref:4056029)   #438
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I hadn't been keeping up but NHL ad means I want Islanders/Habs in the final.

Incident responsibility for that is GARBAGE officiating, where did they want him to go? Magically jump in the air? I'll catch up on a bad Sox game this afternoon
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:48 (Ref:4056030)   #439
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Sweet. 5 mins of racing before the first ad break. Figure this out, please NBC. Utterly ridiculous.

And a FCY per timing...

Edit - back to ads
Porsche should've done better.
We won't have to worry about this next year as NBC sports will not exist!
Old 12 Jun 2021, 22:56 (Ref:4056032)   #440
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But ... does this mean we won't have John Hindhaugh, Jeremy Shaw, et al as an option? And will Peacock use the same inept coverage model?
Old 12 Jun 2021, 23:33 (Ref:4056033)   #441
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
But ... does this mean we won't have John Hindhaugh, Jeremy Shaw, et al as an option? And will Peacock use the same inept coverage model?
Peacock = NBC, so 'yes' on that question.
Old 12 Jun 2021, 23:42 (Ref:4056034)   #442
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Ugg. Late FCY for the second time today. Commercial time!!
Old 12 Jun 2021, 23:52 (Ref:4056035)   #443
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Corvette 1,2 in GTLM
Old 13 Jun 2021, 00:10 (Ref:4056039)   #444
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Peacock = NBC, so 'yes' on that question.
I would not at all be surprised to see Peacock use RLM audio and a base feed if nothing else than to save on production costs. I can't see them being dumb enough to go to Peacock Plus and charge but dumber things have been done. I think the NBC guys are all angling for 2022 jobs and hopeful they get to keep with commentary.

Sounds like we could have skipped the race and just let the quali results stand and we could all save 100 minutes and a few broken cars.
Old 13 Jun 2021, 03:09 (Ref:4056049)   #445
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
It took me awhile to finish watching the race as I had recorded it, and it was somewhat entertaining. Great to see a new winner overall and in GTD. But it led me to the question of how does the Ganassi car not have any sponsorship?
Old 13 Jun 2021, 03:17 (Ref:4056050)   #446
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
It took me awhile to finish watching the race as I had recorded it, and it was somewhat entertaining. Great to see a new winner overall and in GTD. But it led me to the question of how does the Ganassi car not have any sponsorship?

Yes, there's a new winner in GTD — Heart of Racing gets the win after the #39 Audi was found in post race tech to have a too fast refueling time.
Old 13 Jun 2021, 19:34 (Ref:4056248)   #447
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Yes, there's a new winner in GTD — Heart of Racing gets the win after the #39 Audi was found in post race tech to have a too fast refueling time.
Oh no, that has to be heart breaking for the team. Especially given the lack of success Audi have had the past couple of years.
Old 14 Jun 2021, 03:24 (Ref:4056295)   #448
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Was not needed. They were the best car. No matter, I still consdier the #39 Audi the winner of the race. Heistad had a heck of start. Reminded me of Jon Field in the past. Running ahead of the Corvettes there for a little bit. Granted I doubt the Corvette guys ran that hard.
Old 15 Jun 2021, 20:28 (Ref:4056591)   #449
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I had to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming but nope. Dawson racing is back! Ben Devlin is one of the drivers too, if that wasn't enough of a blast from the past!

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/d...awaited-debut/
Old 15 Jun 2021, 21:16 (Ref:4056594)   #450
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I had to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming but nope. Dawson racing is back! Ben Devlin is one of the drivers too, if that wasn't enough of a blast from the past!

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/d...awaited-debut/
Is there such a thing as June Fools Day?