Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Mar 2010, 22:41 (Ref:2646365)   #51
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats a pretty good line up, Andre raced for Oreca in the past on various occasions and for Pescarolo as well. Good experienced driver Andre and Meyrick has a fair bit of potential, should be a front running car. As long as Meyrick resists the urge to take out his team mate.
Old 6 Mar 2010, 23:17 (Ref:2646385)   #52
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Meyrick ..... for a guy that didnt excel last year in the R10 , he certainly landed 2 nice drives this year . Dyson for the enduros and Oreca for Le Mans !!!
Old 7 Mar 2010, 16:58 (Ref:2646713)   #53
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Meyrick ..... for a guy that didnt excel last year in the R10 , he certainly landed 2 nice drives this year . Dyson for the enduros and Oreca for Le Mans !!!
I concur, he has potential though and this whole Oreca young driver lark fits in kinda well. I suppose Meyrick's argument would be the R10 wasnt a top car in 2009 and was stunted by the rules. When it comes to Dyson i would assume a bit of cash had something to do with it.
Old 7 Mar 2010, 20:05 (Ref:2646889)   #54
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Im delighted to see the Oreca 01 keeping pace with the Oreca Pug at the HTTT test weekend . Hope thry can keep this pace up in June , maybe a petrol win , but I doubt it .
Old 8 Mar 2010, 02:00 (Ref:2647160)   #55
prototype
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, Georgia
prototype should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It has been nice to see the m Oreca and the Rebellion right with the Pug. Maybe we are about to get things right in ACO sanctioned racing.
Old 8 Mar 2010, 03:57 (Ref:2647191)   #56
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Or is it a case of the wolf among the sheep? Peugeot techs have it turned down just a bit, as it is a non works entry, to see where the petrols are running and then adjust accordingly for the 'werks' cars debut?

L.P.
Old 8 Mar 2010, 05:10 (Ref:2647209)   #57
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Or is it a case of the wolf among the sheep? Peugeot techs have it turned down just a bit, as it is a non works entry, to see where the petrols are running and then adjust accordingly for the 'werks' cars debut?

L.P.
You mean like Porsche supposedly did with the Zakspeed GT1's back in 98?

Would not surprise me one bit, not unless the diesel's have been pegged back even more since last year without us knowing...