Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 31 Mar 2023, 17:16 (Ref:4149821)   #901
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
down monday aswell. so might see you on the way down, i will put up the usual where are you staying thread soon so everyone knows where people are staying. Still not sure what car we are taking this year, might be the daimler blue sv8 or a new defender v6 not as comfortble as the daimler but will certainly go a lot further on a gallon of petrol and can take a load more gear down.
Old 31 Mar 2023, 17:46 (Ref:4149829)   #902
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're also coming down on Monday this year. We decided to skip scrutineering, having done it 10 times now and the Test Day (having done that last year).
Old 1 Apr 2023, 08:43 (Ref:4149876)   #903
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm on the Tuesday evening boat to Ouisterham.
Old 1 Apr 2023, 09:01 (Ref:4149879)   #904
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Out Friday for usual short weekend at LM. To be followed by #retirementlife road trip including two 24 hour races, one former 24 hour rally and some WW1 and WW2 sites.
Old 1 Apr 2023, 09:02 (Ref:4149880)   #905
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I've managed to get my hands on some free tickets for the event
Old 1 Apr 2023, 09:05 (Ref:4149883)   #906
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Congratulations. What about transport and accommodation?
Old 1 Apr 2023, 11:24 (Ref:4149890)   #907
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Were down on Wednesday (early ferry now) and back Monday - had to change as shuttle making one car very late (for the furthest traveller and early starters at work on the Tuesday). Nice to finish trip without too much of a long long day - especially as there's usually a few delays then at terminals too.

SV8 was the flagship before the XFR I believe - had to get rid of the NA V8 first model XF recently and do miss the engine response.
Old 1 Apr 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4149894)   #908
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We are in the Tuesday overnight ferry so arriving Wednesday. Thought this would be the last tent camping trip, but our campervan is now ready so it will be the first foreign trip in that

Sean
Old 1 Apr 2023, 13:26 (Ref:4149900)   #909
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
How much did you get for your soul?
Old 2 Apr 2023, 09:39 (Ref:4150040)   #910
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
How much did you get for your soul?
I'm sure you remembered what day it was yesterday
Old 2 Apr 2023, 13:30 (Ref:4150072)   #911
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, silly me.......
Old 2 Apr 2023, 20:42 (Ref:4150164)   #912
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, silly me.......

What were you thinking Andrew…?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Old 5 Apr 2023, 21:33 (Ref:4150555)   #913
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This received from ACO today -
"You have booked a parking permit for the Panorama, Expo, Mulsane-Arnage car park or Parking PZ54 car park. This year, your parking permit will be a sticker that you will receive by secured mail. You won’t need to exchange your E-ticket for a permit when you get to the circuit."

Encouraged to check the address is correct on my ticketing account. Assume the idea is to speed the flow into the car park on first arrival ?
Old 5 Apr 2023, 21:49 (Ref:4150556)   #914
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I would think so yes. I had the same email.
Old 6 Apr 2023, 15:30 (Ref:4150643)   #915
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Looks like the ACO have finally realised that they need to do something for the locals.....

https://www.intensemans.fr/2023/04/0...-les-sarthois/
Old 6 Apr 2023, 15:54 (Ref:4150646)   #916
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is just in from Avis Preferred. Delete if thought to be inappropriate.

To celebrate our partnership with the FIA World Endurance Championships (WEC), we are giving away a total of 200 race tickets to Avis Preferred members.

We’re excited to be in pole position as Vehicle Rental Service Premium Partner for this season’s FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC). The pinnacle of endurance motor racing, the WEC travels to some of the greatest racetracks in the world. The jewel in the WEC crown is the world-famous 24 Hours of Le Mans, hosted in France, which celebrates its centenary in June.

We're now only days away from the first race at Portimão on the 16th of April. To celebrate our exciting new partnership, we’re offering 100 Avis Preferred members the chance to win a pair of tickets (plus parking) at this WEC race, and the four that follow between April and November. This includes tickets to Le Mans and the chance to win grid walk tickets.

To enter, all you’ll need is your membership number. Join Avis Preferred for free, or for existing members, locate your membership number by logging into your profile on our website or in a recent booking confirmation email.
Old 7 Apr 2023, 09:13 (Ref:4150718)   #917
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fine by me John.
Old 7 Apr 2023, 17:17 (Ref:4150777)   #918
traygerr
Rookie

traygerr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a very generic question. We're joining a coach and hotel tour through Select Motor Racing. Anyone have any experience with this group? (And, yes, this is a bit late to be asking.)
Old 7 Apr 2023, 17:51 (Ref:4150781)   #919
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm afraid I don't know anything about Select Motor Racing, although their website looks reassuring.
Old 8 Apr 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4150822)   #920
S griffin
Veteran

Nope, never heard of them either. I guess you have to know about them to find them
Old 10 Apr 2023, 07:22 (Ref:4150916)   #921
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Found a very good timetable on 1st tickets whilst searching for something else - with other events like 917 themed car show on the Thursday. Very useful hope don't mind linking etc

https://www.le-mans-guide.co.uk/legal-notice
Old 10 Apr 2023, 07:27 (Ref:4150917)   #922
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Good info there.
Old 10 Apr 2023, 08:19 (Ref:4150927)   #923
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Found a very good timetable on 1st tickets whilst searching for something else - with other events like 917 themed car show on the Thursday. Very useful hope don't mind linking etc

https://www.le-mans-guide.co.uk/legal-notice
Yes, I've seen this before although some of the dates were wrong when I looked a few weeks ago. I haven't checked them since.
Old 10 Apr 2023, 12:17 (Ref:4150951)   #924
S griffin
Veteran

Sounds like Le Mans is going to busy this year and why not in a very special year for them. We could see a few events added too.
Old 10 Apr 2023, 13:42 (Ref:4150963)   #925
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Really?
Closed Thread