Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 2 May 2011, 15:46 (Ref:2872964)   #76
auroan
Veteran

auroan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
Not correct, sorry. TOCA announced it was the boost levels recorded by each car during qualifying and all 3 races (rounds four, five and six) at Donington. Here is the exact quote from their announcement;

"British Touring Car Championship organiser TOCA has today announced that following full analysis of technical data and taking into consideration other relevant results/information, the new maximum boost limit for all turbocharged cars in the series will be 0.1 bar lower than that recorded by each car on the TOCA Performance Monitoring Device (Logger) during qualifying and rounds four, five and six at Donington Park"
Worthless quote unless you tell us the source. As we know TCT got the story totally wrong on there publications first interaction.

As far as AG was concerned it was the data logged in Quali only. Not the races;
Old 2 May 2011, 17:38 (Ref:2873023)   #77
touring fan01
Veteran

touring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
Worthless quote unless you tell us the source. As we know TCT got the story totally wrong on there publications first interaction.

As far as AG was concerned it was the data logged in Quali only. Not the races;
What on earth are you talking about? I told you the source! Didnt you read my post? Its what TOCA themselves announced; http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews...m=&searchterm=

Now you show me the quote where AG said they didnt do as they announced and took the levels only from qualifying!!!
Old 2 May 2011, 21:32 (Ref:2873177)   #78
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
What on earth are you talking about? I told you the source! Didnt you read my post? Its what TOCA themselves announced; http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews...m=&searchterm=

Now you show me the quote where AG said they didnt do as they announced and took the levels only from qualifying!!!
That'll be from Honda - who have a separate version of events which is the version reported on TCT.

Anyway, keep it nice people...there's enough fighting between the drivers, I don't want it carried over to here.
Old 2 May 2011, 21:54 (Ref:2873198)   #79
Aunt Sally
Veteran

Aunt Sally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Maybe you think Elvis is still alive?
Elvis is DEAD??? I missed that one..

Whatever next?

I expect someone will try to tell me Michael Jackson was BLACK!
Old 3 May 2011, 11:47 (Ref:2873467)   #80
Delenn
Rookie

England
Delenn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sally View Post
Elvis is DEAD??? I missed that one..
So did I. What team did he drive for?