Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 31 Jan 2016, 10:48 (Ref:3609879)   #1
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Spa 24 Hours Help

Hi All!

Not sure where else to put this, but if needs moving somewhere Mods, then feel free to move it to its proper place.

This year I've been checking out going to other events instead of LM24, and Spa24 is one I've wanted to go to for a while.

On Travel Destinations website (I use them for LM), the price is a fraction short of £300 - though event tickets directly from the Spa website are less than 35 euros.

I can't find anywhere to book camping around there and wondered if anyone could recommend a good place to book the camping separately?

Thanks for any input!
Old 31 Jan 2016, 11:24 (Ref:3609896)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Hi All!

Not sure where else to put this, but if needs moving somewhere Mods, then feel free to move it to its proper place.

This year I've been checking out going to other events instead of LM24, and Spa24 is one I've wanted to go to for a while.

On Travel Destinations website (I use them for LM), the price is a fraction short of £300 - though event tickets directly from the Spa website are less than 35 euros.

I can't find anywhere to book camping around there and wondered if anyone could recommend a good place to book the camping separately?

Thanks for any input!
The Racing Hotel I believe offers camping, and equally on the drive down from Francorchamps village to the track quite a few of the locals turn their fields into campsites - pretty basic facilities wise but way cheaper than you've been quoted.
Old 31 Jan 2016, 12:11 (Ref:3609902)   #3
Hedley Verity
Racer

United Kingdom
Hedley Verity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://en.eaurouge.nl/

Camping Eau Rouge - 5 mins drive / half hour walk from the Stavelot gate along the old circuit, also handy for Stavelot town. It's a Dutch run site, mostly occupied by Dutch families but with quite a few race fans at 24 time, book fairly early though, I think they restrict the number of sales to race fans wanting to book for the weekend when they can sell the places to families booking for the full week. Pleasant spot & decent facilities.