Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 6 May 2019, 01:26 (Ref:3902108)   #601
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 6 May 2019, 01:36 (Ref:3902109)   #602
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 6 May 2019, 01:37 (Ref:3902110)   #603
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 01:38 (Ref:3902111)   #604
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 01:39 (Ref:3902112)   #605
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 01:42 (Ref:3902113)   #606
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 01:50 (Ref:3902114)   #607
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Oops... that’s not a race car...
Old 6 May 2019, 02:02 (Ref:3902115)   #608
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who's driving, the old english sheepdog?
Old 6 May 2019, 02:36 (Ref:3902116)   #609
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 03:28 (Ref:3902129)   #610
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It appears TCRAus has done a deal with Panta Fuels, who're also a supplier to several European TCR series, as well as Creventic.
Old 6 May 2019, 03:35 (Ref:3902133)   #611
Umai Naa
Veteran

I also wonder if Mr Bright will be instructed to give his cars the facelifted bumpers, since allegedly there's an unwritten agreement about all cars having to be the latest model, for the sake of appearance?

Said rule had apparently prevented a potential 2-car team from entering a pair of FK2 Civics they were in the process of buying.
Old 6 May 2019, 03:49 (Ref:3902138)   #612
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
I also wonder if Mr Bright will be instructed to give his cars the facelifted bumpers, since allegedly there's an unwritten agreement about all cars having to be the latest model, for the sake of appearance?

Said rule had apparently prevented a potential 2-car team from entering a pair of FK2 Civics they were in the process of buying.
Perhaps MPC can sell him a set..
Old 6 May 2019, 04:37 (Ref:3902142)   #613
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well he could do a lot worse than do that
Old 6 May 2019, 06:57 (Ref:3902153)   #614
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Meanwhile, Honda Australia has thrown some cash at Wall Racing.

Great to see some more manufacturer involvement in touring cars in this country.
Old 6 May 2019, 07:26 (Ref:3902155)   #615
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Great to see some more manufacturer involvement in touring cars in this country.
Great news.

Impressive achievement especially considering some of the experts claiming TCR had zero engagement with manufacturers
Old 6 May 2019, 08:06 (Ref:3902157)   #616
Umai Naa
Veteran

Word from Benalla, is that the quick ones were circulating in the 1:23-24 bracket.

Other chatter includes some drivers on site, sampling cars who haven't been mentioned in the media yet.
Old 6 May 2019, 08:36 (Ref:3902160)   #617
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 08:38 (Ref:3902161)   #618
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 08:40 (Ref:3902162)   #619
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 08:40 (Ref:3902163)   #620
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 6 May 2019, 08:40 (Ref:3902164)   #621
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 7 May 2019, 01:19 (Ref:3902388)   #622
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Most of the cars look absolutely great but that Alfa got beaten with the ugly stick.
Old 7 May 2019, 01:33 (Ref:3902389)   #623
Umai Naa
Veteran

They look a lot better with a livery.
Old 7 May 2019, 01:43 (Ref:3902390)   #624
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
The Alfa looks better at the front with the air dam blacked out
Old 7 May 2019, 04:41 (Ref:3902400)   #625
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So which unamed drivers ran cars?

ANY Names then