Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 20 Feb 2013, 12:27 (Ref:3207881)   #1
Racer66
Rookie

Racer66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old pictures, prospects etc

Hi there

I am 20 years young and living in Switzerland. I'm a big motorsport enthusiast and more and more interested in the history of the whole motorsport world, especially touring cars and GTs. I always here from my dad and his friends that the "old times" were great. Since about a year I am building up a collection of all things I can get, like stickers, brochures (tracks, race cars,etc), parts, etc. Unfortunately there are not so good possibilities for me to get those things. Are any guys here with such stuff they don't need anymore and would like to support a young boys' collection? Would be great to be able to go ahead with my research, I just love these old things and racecars, real cars, real racing!

Regards from Switzerland

Michael
Old 24 Feb 2013, 21:18 (Ref:3210158)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Good questions! However this will be better off in our Armchair Enthiusiast section I think.