Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Dec 2019, 16:10 (Ref:3944577)   #26
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post

Oy! This is a calendar thread get with the program.
Old 3 Dec 2019, 19:13 (Ref:3944617)   #27
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
A 1950'2 Sports car version. Sorry, can't open this one…
Old 4 Dec 2019, 10:28 (Ref:3944702)   #28
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nfz1w9n63...2020.docx?dl=0

Try again Gerry, hopefully this will crack it for you.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:21 (Ref:3944766)   #29
bauble
Veteran

England
I am still hoping a few Tenthers might send picture for a Historic Forum version, nothing so far though. Are they all shy?

Any special requests?

Has anyone downloaded a version yet?

Am I wasting my time, and creative talents?

I would love to know.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:25 (Ref:3944769)   #30
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry, away for a few days and currently living with stone age speed internet ... I can supply Peter's MGB from Silverstone Classic or have some CanAm / big banger sports cars from Goodwood or Silverstone. 917 / 512 tend to be a little shy theses days. What do you need / want ...
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:31 (Ref:3944770)   #31
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I sent two the other day.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:50 (Ref:3944780)   #32
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Sorry, away for a few days and currently living with stone age speed internet ... I can supply Peter's MGB from Silverstone Classic or have some CanAm / big banger sports cars from Goodwood or Silverstone. 917 / 512 tend to be a little shy theses days. What do you need / want ...
David, I assumed you would have plenty of our fellow HF members, but I had hoped they would send in their own favourites, but . If you can send 12 pics of any regular poster here I will knock up David special.

Thanks for the offer, stand on the top step of the podium.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 16:59 (Ref:3944784)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
I sent two the other day.
Peter, nothing received at this end, I have checked back at lease a week or more, and the spam folder, but nothing shows up … unless....
I had an email from Ebenezer Gunmoriyele in my Spam folder! Could this be you?

Please try again and if nothing arrives I'll PM you an alternative address to try.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 4 Dec 2019, 17:05 (Ref:3944785)   #34
bauble
Veteran

England
Peter I have found the email and the pics are great, it was in a Spam folder in one of my linked address'.

Many thanks,

Bob.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 17:10 (Ref:3944787)   #35
bauble
Veteran

England
Peter, I am happy to use the MG picture, but the one of you and Iain!

Women and children may have access to any calendar, and there are laws you know.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 17:17 (Ref:3944792)   #36
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's not me! That is a famous member of the FIA! I took it!
Old 4 Dec 2019, 19:01 (Ref:3944823)   #37
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
It's not me! That is a famous member of the FIA! I took it!
Good you seem much nicer than that man looks.

So I have iain and yourself, it's a start at this rate I might have to include myself.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 19:14 (Ref:3944829)   #38
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Good you seem much nicer than that man looks.

So I have iain and yourself, it's a start at this rate I might have to include myself.

A simple request! Can you please provide the names of the individuals shown so that us mere mortals can appreciate just who we are looking at?

TIA
Old 4 Dec 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3944830)   #39
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Bob, I’ve sent one this evening by email.

Hopefully you’ll get one for each month of 12 tenthers....
Old 4 Dec 2019, 19:44 (Ref:3944840)   #40
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Bob, I’ve sent one this evening by email.

Hopefully you’ll get one for each month of 12 tenthers....
Thanks Mike I hope to have a version out for Christmas, must not miss the peak selling season.
Old 4 Dec 2019, 20:24 (Ref:3944855)   #41
bauble
Veteran

England
By ferreting around the dusty cellar I am now up to 8 identified members of this electorate. I probably have more but connecting Forum names to un named pictures is impossible. At least Andy & Lancs. have identified themselves in the past.
Old 5 Dec 2019, 07:20 (Ref:3944899)   #42
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Some thing for Max perhaps; Proto Types (I think)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmtzmjogpg...%201.docx?dl=0
Love it!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 5 Dec 2019, 09:56 (Ref:3944917)   #43
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
At least Andy & Lancs. have identified themselves in the past.
Me too, thanks to Alfaholics.
As to children pictured, are you sure they actually are or is it a fair way to name people with not so long legs…*Well, just to know, see why?
Old 5 Dec 2019, 10:22 (Ref:3944923)   #44
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Thanks Mike I hope to have a version out for Christmas, must not miss the peak selling season.
Are you doing caps as well then?
Old 5 Dec 2019, 12:21 (Ref:3944948)   #45
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
And balaclava… while we are here!
Old 6 Dec 2019, 10:09 (Ref:3945139)   #46
bauble
Veteran

England
Well here it is, my 2020 Tenths Calendar, I apologise for January, however, you only have yourselves to blame. I have struggled to find twelve suitable images due to a sad lack of enthusiasm amongst folk here, who are either camera shy or concerned about Interpol seeing the document.

Of course the calendar can be revised, or indeed an alternative easily produced if suitable material is sent in for consideration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2qlt7sd2s...%201.docx?dl=0

My thanks for those who have contributed.
Old 6 Dec 2019, 10:22 (Ref:3945140)   #47
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Excellent. The other face with Delta is Duddha.
Old 6 Dec 2019, 10:50 (Ref:3945148)   #48
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Excellent. The other face with Delta is Duddha.
Thank you Peter., putting names to faces/cars is always useful/

By chance a BOGOF.
Old 6 Dec 2019, 10:52 (Ref:3945152)   #49
bauble
Veteran

England
Here is one for Stuart, I trust my selection of images is OK for 500 fans.

Feel free to share Stuart if you want to.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4elxa6rgl9...2020.docx?dl=0
Old 6 Dec 2019, 11:28 (Ref:3945160)   #50
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I think October should show Peter Mallett…