Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 May 2006, 17:53 (Ref:1614362)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its a bit like the way in which all of the catering concessions (or at least the vast majority of them) have been taken in-house. When I first went to Le Mans, every one of them was different, now, all the merguez and sandwich stalls look exactly the same....... (although they still have a bit of individuality out at Arnage).
Old 29 May 2006, 15:02 (Ref:1622108)   #52
inpitlane
Veteran

inpitlane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be at Le Mans this year, however despite having media accreditation in the past, this year the ACO in their wisdom have refused me although my traveling partner has been accredited.
So, as I have already accommodation and an airfare from Australia as well as several media reports that will now have to be filed from the Champagne tent. I need to know if it's possible to pick up a GA ticket on the weekend? Also anyone know if there's any Wi-Fi access around the circuit, apart of course from the media centre.
Hopefully the organisers will reconsider their decision but I doubt it.
Old 29 May 2006, 21:20 (Ref:1622404)   #53
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inpitlane
.. I need to know if it's possible to pick up a GA ticket on the weekend? ...
no problem, any time, any gate
Old 30 May 2006, 20:38 (Ref:1623279)   #54
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have two tickets for campsite Tetre Rouge, but as we will travel by van this year I will only need one.

So if somebody is interested in a Tetre Rouge camping ticket please sent me a pm!
Old 2 Jun 2006, 08:32 (Ref:1625226)   #55
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just had one of the guys in my group quitting the trip, hence I have one Parking Vert (green) ticket available. Please send me a pm if interested.
Old 7 Jun 2006, 20:35 (Ref:1629491)   #56
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nobody interested in parking green?
Old 11 Jun 2006, 12:47 (Ref:1631624)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For any newbies travelling, if you're not camping (just pneeding to park), I would make sure you have a parking ticket. After our experiences last year, I've made certain of it this year! (Mind you, we were very late arriving last year!!).