Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 15 Aug 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3843826)   #26
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't believe that the WEC autograph session on Sunday is first come first served, that's a recipe for chaos!
Old 15 Aug 2018, 17:31 (Ref:3843845)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll steer well clear........
Old 16 Aug 2018, 16:44 (Ref:3844048)   #28
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll be there on Sunday
Old 16 Aug 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3844098)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Off fairly early in the morning. Have a great weekend those that are going.
Old 16 Aug 2018, 20:22 (Ref:3844099)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
I'll be there on Sunday
hopefully will see you in club just before the start.

Leaving home early tomorrow should be thee tomorrow afternoon.
Old 17 Aug 2018, 08:01 (Ref:3844180)   #31
The ginger prince
Rookie

The ginger prince should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Can't believe that the WEC autograph session on Sunday is first come first served, that's a recipe for chaos!
Yeah, but at least it is open... My 7 year old is desperate to see the Ford GT guys as he's just built the Lego kit. Looks like it'll be an early queuing session!
Really looking forward to this, live semi-locally so driving down Sat and Sun. Hopefully the rain stays clear, unlike pretty much every other time I've been to Silverstone.
Here's hoping the Rebellions put up a good fight!
Old 18 Aug 2018, 20:10 (Ref:3844531)   #32
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If anyone is passing through the link road between the Loop and Becketts tomorrow, look out for the orange monkey on the fence on the Becketts side. I'm the post chief there (well I was today so should be tomorrow).

Feel free to say hi, provide ice creams etc

Last edited by Greem; 18 Aug 2018 at 20:37.
Old 20 Aug 2018, 10:39 (Ref:3844941)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well back home, managed to meet quite a few tenthers this year and as always quite a few of us in club stand for the start, however the stand was so full for the end not much chance of seeing anyone. Great time as usual but was surprised to find out after i got home that the race i saw ended up very different in the final results.
Old 20 Aug 2018, 13:39 (Ref:3844972)   #34
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I had a good day yesterday however I only bumped into James at Club about an hour into a race and I did see Ayse from a distance.

Does anyone know what the crowd was yesterday as it looked quite big?

I also had no problems getting in and out I arrived at around 8.40 and drove straight in off the A43 and I stayed until the end of the race and I was back in the car and on the M1 by 18.40.

The only thing I would say is that the price of the food just plain silly I think it was £8.60 for a Bacon Cheese Burger I am gald I took my own food.
Old 20 Aug 2018, 13:51 (Ref:3844976)   #35
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I had a good day yesterday however I only bumped into James at Club about an hour into a race and I did see Ayse from a distance.

Does anyone know what the crowd was yesterday as it looked quite big?

I also had no problems getting in and out I arrived at around 8.40 and drove straight in off the A43 and I stayed until the end of the race and I was back in the car and on the M1 by 18.40.

The only thing I would say is that the price of the food just plain silly I think it was £8.60 for a Bacon Cheese Burger I am gald I took my own food.
Apparently the crowd was 60,000. Up 10,000 from last year.
Old 20 Aug 2018, 13:56 (Ref:3844979)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Definitely a lot more people there on Saturday and Sunday in particular. Quiet on Friday.
Old 20 Aug 2018, 14:14 (Ref:3844984)   #37
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
The only thing I would say is that the price of the food just plain silly I think it was £8.60 for a Bacon Cheese Burger I am glad I took my own food.
Indeed. Luckily the 1200 start allowed me to call in at the Towcester Tesco on Sunday morning to get a £3 Meal Deal and a 4-pack of beer for the price of a single (somewhat vinegary) Silverstone pint (still have 2 cans left over).