Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 21 Aug 2018, 13:17 (Ref:3845207)   #1
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ELMS Silverstone race

I have been missing from the followers on this Forum for some time for no particular reason but came on today to see what reaction all the GT racing fans had to the ELMS race on Saturday.
Ziltch, nothing, no comments at all. With 3 cars within a few seconds battling for the win for 4 hours, exceptionally close in the last hour and adjusted times making a calculator necessary at the end to show a margin of 0.126 seconds for the win one would have thought it worth a mention.
Does no-one care?
Is GT racing of no interest?
Is the WEC the be-all and end-all of GTE
Perhaps I missed all your comments in WEC thread, I must take a look
Old age must have got to me as the comments must be there somewhere, must try harder!
Old 21 Aug 2018, 14:28 (Ref:3845213)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed the race and it certainly was a close finish. But I confess I'm a prototype man rather than a GT fan.... I rarely start race threads so yes, I'm surprised there has been virtually nothing on the race on here....
Old 21 Aug 2018, 14:30 (Ref:3845214)   #3
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A few of us did chat about in the WEC thread
Old 21 Aug 2018, 14:32 (Ref:3845215)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Always enjoy the saturday ELMS race as for the last few years there are always close racing and no clear winner from the start. As far as i am concerned it sets things up nicely for the WEC race on Sunday
Old 21 Aug 2018, 20:50 (Ref:3845279)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The ELMS race has often been the better of the two, although it lacks the spectacle of the big race.

I always follow the GTs keenly, though, close finishes have been the norm rather than the exception over the last few years. Sometimes a little too close.
Old 22 Aug 2018, 11:03 (Ref:3845357)   #6
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
https://flic.kr/s/aHskDcfQsT

My gallery from Saturday. Captions for these and WEC gallery will follow soon.