Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 11 Jul 2018, 21:19 (Ref:3836164)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Silverstone WEC - Who's Going?

So, which of you delightful people might I be bumping into in just over 5 weeks time?
Old 11 Jul 2018, 21:31 (Ref:3836169)   #2
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there for all three days as usual - but hopefully this time without needing waterproofs, three or four layers of warm clothing or snow shoes.
Old 11 Jul 2018, 21:35 (Ref:3836171)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I'll be there for the duration too and I'm also planning to leave the arctic gear at home. Might still pack a jumper though......
Old 12 Jul 2018, 12:01 (Ref:3836284)   #4
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can only do race day this year due to work commitments but will be there.

I wouldn't leave the waterproofs at home Andrew.
Old 12 Jul 2018, 14:43 (Ref:3836309)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As usual i will be there all three days, staying at the travel lodge in buckingham as usual.

Off to goodwood Sunday thanks to my darling daughter not using her Sunday tickets.
Old 12 Jul 2018, 16:59 (Ref:3836329)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Can only do race day this year due to work commitments but will be there.

I wouldn't leave the waterproofs at home Andrew.
I suspect they will still find a place in the boot of the car.....
Old 12 Jul 2018, 21:14 (Ref:3836379)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I shall be waving flags as usual. Best meeting of the year.

Will be packing sun cream, waterproofs and everything in between. But that's normal!
Old 13 Jul 2018, 09:21 (Ref:3836456)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well the last few year Silverstone in April has been a challenge so looking forward to silverstone in August whatever the weather is
Old 13 Jul 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3836530)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I must admit, since my 2014 sabbatical, I haven't thought the weather was so bad. OK, we had a bit of rain and wind, and even a spot of snow, but I can't say that I've been perishingly cold there the last 3 years. Mind you, I did miss the horrendous weather of 2014!
Old 14 Jul 2018, 07:34 (Ref:3836608)   #10
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there all 3 days, so glad that it was put back on the calendar
Old 14 Jul 2018, 14:50 (Ref:3836649)   #11
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there, definitely Sunday, not sure about Saturday just yet
Old 15 Jul 2018, 11:25 (Ref:3836772)   #12
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Will be there Sat/Sun. Not sure yet whether camping or Travelodging.
Old 15 Jul 2018, 18:30 (Ref:3836823)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Travel lodges close by are already full, luckily we got usual buckingham one soon after dates announced.
Old 16 Jul 2018, 06:10 (Ref:3836892)   #14
andrewn7
Rookie

United Kingdom
andrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandrewn7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Travel lodges close by are already full, luckily we got usual buckingham one soon after dates announced.
All 3 days, Woodlands campsite. Looking forwards to it
Old 16 Jul 2018, 17:29 (Ref:3836976)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My lad James, who made his Le Mans debut last month, will be at Silverstone on raceday with his girlfriend. The other son may well pop in too......
Old 17 Jul 2018, 19:14 (Ref:3837167)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have a weekend ticket but will probably only attend on the Saturday and Sunday.
Old 17 Jul 2018, 21:08 (Ref:3837183)   #17
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshalling on the Friday, elsewhere on Saturday/Sunday.
Old 20 Jul 2018, 07:30 (Ref:3837639)   #18
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was my birthday on Wednesday and one of present's was a ticket for the Sunday. I am really looking forward to this as I missed the meeting last year.
Old 13 Aug 2018, 08:10 (Ref:3843289)   #19
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Are there any plans for a meetup?
Old 13 Aug 2018, 12:16 (Ref:3843350)   #20
outnumbered
Racer

United Kingdom
Reading
outnumbered should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going... probably Sat and Sun if the weather's good.
Old 13 Aug 2018, 12:34 (Ref:3843357)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We usually all meet up on the Sunday in club, some protection from the boiling sun and never to full that we can't find each other. But as usual i expect to bump into most of you on Friday or Saturday. Staying in buckingham travel lodge friday/saturday so happy to meet up with anyone else around friday/saturday evening.
Old 13 Aug 2018, 15:38 (Ref:3843404)   #22
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there Sunday, normally just walk the perimeter of the circuit over the 6 hours
Old 13 Aug 2018, 16:30 (Ref:3843410)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
I'll be there Sunday, normally just walk the perimeter of the circuit over the 6 hours
We will be in club for the start usually there abut an hour before the start will try to post something so that you can recognise us closer to the time, so hope you can meet us there.
Old 14 Aug 2018, 12:36 (Ref:3843555)   #24
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Flagging all three days as usual.
Old 14 Aug 2018, 21:29 (Ref:3843682)   #25
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be in one of the pitlanes (probably the wing) for most of the weekend

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk