Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 13 Oct 2019, 19:23 (Ref:3934153)   #1
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2019 SRO America: Las Vegas Finale

Next weekend, Oct 17-20, SRO America teams will contest the series finale at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The teams will race on a roval layout that will utilize the apron (not the banking), and the infield road course. The SRO has issued new BOP specifically for the Las Vegas event.

As of right now, no word has been released regarding the appeal KPAX submitted to USAC after the acrimonious events of the closing stages of Race 2 at Road America.

All classes will be in action at Las Vegas.

Schedule

GT3 Entry List
GT4 Entry Lists

Live Stream (Series Website)
Live Stream (GTWorld YouTube Channel)

Live Timing and Scoring

Track Maps

Weather (RaceCast Weather)
Weather (National Weather Service)

Event Tickets

@SROAmerica on Twitter

On a side note, I won't be posting race threads next year, because I need to refocus my time elsewhere. As a result, if anyone else wants to, please feel free to takeover the SRO race threads next year.
Old 17 Oct 2019, 12:58 (Ref:3935178)   #2
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm very excited for the GT3 race under the lights...I'm very not excited there's only 13 GT3 cars entered
Old 18 Oct 2019, 00:40 (Ref:3935285)   #3
cbbrit
Veteran

Jersey
Sonoma, California
cbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcbbrit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thursday's Notebook:

https://sportscar365.com/sro/blancpa...sday-notebook/
Old 18 Oct 2019, 05:13 (Ref:3935327)   #4
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
I put this in the Rovals thread, but I'll post the video link here, too.

Onboard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUChsRkiKvs

Fast time from opening practice is a 1:33.278 by one of the K-PAX Bentleys.
Old 19 Oct 2019, 01:48 (Ref:3935552)   #5
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
The Soucek/Parente Bentley takes both poles.

Fastest time from either session is a 1:30.062.

And I have to chuckle a bit, that for a roval not using any of the banking, and that the drivers describe as being rather like a street circuit in some respects, the lap speed from the above time comes out just a tad quicker than the best lap from Austin, a circuit that's nearly a mile longer.
Old 11 Nov 2019, 10:03 (Ref:3939911)   #6
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Was there a single paying spectator out there? I know the grandstands were closed but the infield as well looked like a ghost town.
Old 11 Nov 2019, 16:30 (Ref:3939971)   #7
Mike Hedlund
Veteran

United States
Redwood City, CA
Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
Was there a single paying spectator out there? I know the grandstands were closed but the infield as well looked like a ghost town.
I had a few friends come out and I know they bought tickets.. so there was at least a couple.

There was no advertising at all in the area for the race which was a shame... easy to get there from the strip.

-mike