Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 17 May 2014, 19:10 (Ref:3407302)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2014 R5 Spn - Results

Apologies for the delay, I've been a bit under the weather this last week, anyway on with the Spain thread.

Toro Rosso let Vergne out of the pits with a loose wheel, meaning a 10 place grid drop in the race, 20 penalty points for the driver and 10 penalty points for the team in the fantasy

Maldonado failed to set a qualifying time but the kindly stewards allowed him to race - that's 50 penalty points against Maldonado

Vettel had to change his gearbox out of sequence so a 5 place grid drop which means 10 points penalty to him and 5 points penalty for the team.

Kobayashi (Brakes) and Vergne (exhaust) were technical DNFs and so 5 points penalty to Caterham and Toro Rosso in turn.

On to the results and a new round winner in ...Alcoholics Racing Team with an impressive 84 points. CB2Racing picked up second with 78 just 1 point ahead of third placed 321 Motorsport.

In the overall Racing For Sealand (381pts) remains at the top, though the lead has been cut to just 4 points by Tuk Tuk Racing (377pts) whilst Team Foggy Notion remain in third with 348 points.

The Fantasy Drivers is all to predictable at the top, but there is room for some manoeuvre as teams bring upgrades and drivers get to grips with their cars.

Remember any changes have to be in before FP1 of the Next Event and I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that FP1 is on Thursday this week as it of course Monaco. Check your times around the world for that.

I'm still not 100% so please, if you spot something that doesn't look right drop me a PM and I'll double check it.
Attached Thumbnails
Race Result.jpg   Team Result.jpg   Overall after Spn.jpg  

Fantasy Drivers.jpg  
Old 21 May 2014, 22:25 (Ref:3408824)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I see my team are bloody useless as usual.