Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 27 Jun 2013, 09:02 (Ref:3270383)   #1
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
The 360 Six Hour

So, a new circuit for this race for us.

The 360, born out of Ten Tenths an endurance race for the clubman.
Seven classes now, from pre fifties to the naughties then sub divided by engine size to create several races within races.

Support to be provided by The Placement Group Full English Sprint , a 40 min one or two driver with mandatory pit stop. PLUS the Ma5da boys with their races.

Radio Le Mans broadcasting live at the event on the WWW on the day PLUS actually they have an entry and Hindy and the team will be trying to do as many laps as they can all in aid of The Stroke Association, something that you may know, is very dear to us here at 360 because of people verty dear to us who have suffered from this including our very own JohnGee himself.

Ten Tenths in full support with EP and MagnetOn hopefully attending also

This is on Julians website or email marshals@360mrc.com or PM Peter Harding or The Fat Clerk or indeed me on here

Thanks all
Old 27 Jun 2013, 20:42 (Ref:3270866)   #2
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Come on people we need you. I'll be there. please, please, please will you
Old 28 Jun 2013, 07:59 (Ref:3271057)   #3
Slipstick
Racer

United Kingdom
N. Staffs
Slipstick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd like to help but I'll be at Mallory for the CTCRC meeting. After all Donington is fairly secure but who knows how much longer we''ll be able to go and play at Mallory ?

Steve
Old 1 Jul 2013, 16:01 (Ref:3272472)   #4
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help!
Old 8 Jul 2013, 21:38 (Ref:3275588)   #5
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
All

we are trying to do somethinng a bit special for The Stroke Association at the 360, as you may or may not know...Strokes have affected very much so some important people within the 360 fold....and thankfully, a certain tenther who is a 360 avid supporter is lending us a car to do it.

you can see the full story here

and the Just Giving page here

but ideally....we just want your support in volunteering to Marshal at this event

Thanks for your help
Claire
Old 17 Jul 2013, 08:30 (Ref:3278628)   #6
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
Still need more help, please
Old 17 Jul 2013, 11:20 (Ref:3278668)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ten-Tenths badges at signon for everyone!!!
Old 17 Jul 2013, 14:01 (Ref:3278723)   #8
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
All

I would beg on knees if it made any difference but the fact of the matter is that in truth, we are the same as you, we are, just passionate about racing, in particular ENDURANCE racing. I cannot go into too much detail, though it will be known once this meeting is run, but basically, we have been LET DOWN BADLY...and I mean REALLY BADLY but hey ho, such is life and "we are where we are" I'd use the word shafted if it brought it home more, by people who seem to spend their life conning and tricking people, but we have competitors who want to race and race at a great circuit. We have a charity that will benefit from it, a charity that not only helped our Race Director who you all know ( and he has suffered) but another from this site who some of you may not know was effected by stroke. We need YOUR support we NEED Marshals because if we dont get them, then the meeting may not run....and thats just another nail in the coffin of Motorsport.

Please help us
ta
Claire
Old 17 Jul 2013, 19:01 (Ref:3278837)   #9
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would love to help but am at my niece's wedding.
Old 18 Jul 2013, 08:26 (Ref:3279016)   #10
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is there a timetable I can refer to please.
Old 25 Jul 2013, 15:57 (Ref:3281528)   #11
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Timetable

HERE
Old 1 Aug 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3284753)   #12
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Entry lists on the website now
Old 4 Aug 2013, 00:11 (Ref:3285529)   #13
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
I just want to say a big big thank you to you all for supporting us today. It was a long meeting, the weather at times was just plain awful but you alll did us proud. I have no doubt the TFC will be adding to what I have wrote but seriously on behalf of all the team in Race Control, THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING OUR LIFE EASY

Ta
Claire
Old 7 Aug 2013, 19:56 (Ref:3287015)   #14
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
All

I would beg on knees if it made any difference but the fact of the matter is that in truth, we are the same as you, we are, just passionate about racing, in particular ENDURANCE racing. I cannot go into too much detail, though it will be known once this meeting is run, but basically, we have been LET DOWN BADLY...and I mean REALLY BADLY but hey ho, such is life and "we are where we are" I'd use the word shafted if it brought it home more, by people who seem to spend their life conning and tricking people, but we have competitors who want to race and race at a great circuit. We have a charity that will benefit from it, a charity that not only helped our Race Director who you all know ( and he has suffered) but another from this site who some of you may not know was effected by stroke. We need YOUR support we NEED Marshals because if we dont get them, then the meeting may not run....and thats just another nail in the coffin of Motorsport.

Please help us
ta
Claire
Congrats on the meeting Claire, I am really pleased for you that the event has grown again, and I really hope the event "washed itsface" but what was the story about being " shafted". You promised the story!