Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Sep 2020, 18:46 (Ref:4001210)   #1
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettee's Ultimate Breakup Jams playlist!

Vettee's Ultimate Breakup Jams playlist!

Inspired by chillibowl's wish, to rename the [Official] Italian Grand Prix 2020: Grand Prix Weekend Thread - Round 8, Vettee's Ultimate Breakup Jams playlist!, I thought I would start it.

So far we have:

'La Passione' Chris Rea.

'The Road To Hell' Chris Rea.

'Money for Nothing' Dire Straits.

'Go Your Own Way' Fleetwood Mac.
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:14 (Ref:4001216)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
haha excellent!
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:15 (Ref:4001218)   #3
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
For something a little bit different:

Take this job and shove it - Johnny Paycheck

Or, as it appears that he'll be driving an Aston Martin next year:

James Bond Theme Tune
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:21 (Ref:4001222)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
james bond theme is a good one...have to have a positive something for the last track.!
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:24 (Ref:4001223)   #5
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Monza 2020 - Foreigner - Can't Slow Down

2020 season overall - Blur - Slow Down

This point in his career - The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:39 (Ref:4001233)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
Old 9 Sep 2020, 19:57 (Ref:4001237)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Beatles, Help!
Old 9 Sep 2020, 20:01 (Ref:4001239)   #8
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Who is Vettee ?

I have never heard of him
Old 9 Sep 2020, 20:15 (Ref:4001244)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Who is Vettee ?

I have never heard of him
https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/f1-seb...ese-grand-prix
Old 9 Sep 2020, 20:19 (Ref:4001248)   #10
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Doom and Gloom - Rolling Stones
I Want to Break free - Queen
Beg for Mercy - Adam Lambert
Lights Out - Royal Blood
Damn Right I’ve Got The Blues - Buddy Guy
Mad World - Various
Faded - ZHU
Freedom! - George Michael
Blame it On me - George Ezra
You Spin Me Around - Dead or Alive
SAD - Raaster

Ain’t no Brakeman - John Mayall (too soon?????)

Ok now you have an idea of my taste in music! All of those here are on my iTunes lol
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:15 (Ref:4001267)   #11
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"Hurt" - Nine Inch Nails. Preferably the Johnny Cash version.

Richard
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:18 (Ref:4001268)   #12
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Can this be added yet?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHwnrlZRus
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:26 (Ref:4001270)   #13
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Meh. You should at least have used a Peter Sellers version
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:41 (Ref:4001274)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
From my iTunes library:

Big for your Boots - Stormzy
Drive my Car - Beatles
Slow Motion - Juvenile ft. Soulja Boy
Lose Lose Situation - Brian McFadden
Bad Luck - Khalid
Insanity - Oceanic
Blown It Again - Daniel Bedingfield
Ride Wit Me - Nelly ft. City Spud
Swervin - A Boogie wit Da Hoodie ft. 6ix9ine
I've Had The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley
Set You Free - N-Trance
Never Really Over - Katy Perry
Sure Don't Miss You - The BUNT
thank u, next - Arianna Grande
Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
On The Move - Barthezz
Wasting My Time - The White Stripes
Stop Breaking Down - The White Stripes
Should've Known Better - Clean Bandit
Now You're Gone - Basshunter
When The Lights Are Out - Maceo Plex
I Don't Need 'Em - 50 Cent
IDGAF - Dua Lipa
I Thought It Was Over - The Feeling
It's Over Now - Big Ang
Tainted Love - Gloria Jones
Stab My Back - All American Rejects
Release Me - Agnes
Walk Away - P!nk
Brand New Start - Paul Weller
Turn The Lights Out When You Leave - Elton John
We Might As Well Be Strangers - Keane
ME! - Taylor Swift
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:46 (Ref:4001276)   #15
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Considering he last won the WDC in 2013.

Seasons In The Abyss - Slayer.
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:52 (Ref:4001277)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ramones - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Joe Satriani - Slow Down Blues
Joy Division - (S)he's Lost Control
George Thorogood - You Got to Lose
Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache

Although the last one should probably be dedicated to Carlos......
Old 9 Sep 2020, 21:55 (Ref:4001279)   #17
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
"Hurt" - Nine Inch Nails. Preferably the Johnny Cash version.
That's it, game over everyone.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 07:21 (Ref:4001347)   #18
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Meh. You should at least have used a Peter Sellers version
I thought you meant this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjA331K4YI
Old 10 Sep 2020, 08:43 (Ref:4001363)   #19
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
The Final Countdown by Europe.

Oh, but it isn't 😉

Dirty Cash - Money's Talking
Old 10 Sep 2020, 15:13 (Ref:4001444)   #20
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
one is the loneliest number
Old 10 Sep 2020, 15:18 (Ref:4001445)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Should I Stay or Should I go................................. Clash.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 16:22 (Ref:4001465)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
if seb is trying to put the band back together...

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Old 10 Sep 2020, 16:45 (Ref:4001470)   #23
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Something Better Change - The Stranglers.

Maybe it will, now he's off to Aston-Martin.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 17:08 (Ref:4001481)   #24
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Well now he’s signed, let’s hope it’s not another repeat performance otherwise we can add

Oops I did it again - Britney Spears
Old 10 Sep 2020, 18:04 (Ref:4001509)   #25
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Set me Free by the Kinks