Logan Sargeant 0 0%
Yuki Tsunoda 1 3.45%
Liam Lawson 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Sep 2023, 10:38 (Ref:4174990)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Italian Grand Prix 2023

What's your vote?
Old 3 Sep 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4175023)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Easy to say Max, but gonna say Perez for fighting his way up and through both Ferraris.

Richard
Old 3 Sep 2023, 15:51 (Ref:4175030)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Albon. He drove another good race and if it hadn't been for his rear tyres going off he would have finished higher up. However, he held off Norris, lap after lap.
Old 3 Sep 2023, 19:20 (Ref:4175052)   #4
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I voted for Sainz,but both Albon and Lawson deserve honourable mentions.
Old 3 Sep 2023, 19:40 (Ref:4175056)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
sainz gets my vote for fighting hard all race,
Old 3 Sep 2023, 20:35 (Ref:4175069)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sainz for me too. Good to see him put one over on his 'team leader'.....
Old 3 Sep 2023, 22:30 (Ref:4175099)   #7
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I voted for Carlos Sainz because he was right on the ragged edge in both qually and the race. In a race that was dominated by defensive driving, it’s important to give Alex Albion a shout-out too. Credit also to Lawson for another low-key but tidy drive.
Old 3 Sep 2023, 23:17 (Ref:4175102)   #8
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
Pretty much my exact thoughts
Old 3 Sep 2023, 23:25 (Ref:4175103)   #9
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Same for me.
Old 4 Sep 2023, 04:53 (Ref:4175127)   #10
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sainz a no brainer.Heroic.
Honourable mention to Lawson who had basically been passed over for deVries.That looks like poor judgement Helmut.
Old 4 Sep 2023, 05:17 (Ref:4175128)   #11
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Sainz and Albon the standouts.

Lawson, Perez and Leclerc for getting their heads down and cracking on!
Old 4 Sep 2023, 10:14 (Ref:4175147)   #12
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Tsunoda... saved his time flogging around all day to finish 11th by blowing up on the formation lap
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 4 Sep 2023, 11:15 (Ref:4175152)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Also this

Very strange decision by Ferrari to not call of the scrap between Sainz and Leclerc - if the cars had been the other way around would Sainz have been allowed to race Leclerc?
Old 4 Sep 2023, 11:16 (Ref:4175153)   #14
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Mr Tsunoda... saved his time flogging around all day to finish 11th by blowing up on the formation lap
Yes, but he could have stopped right at a track exit point so the local RC etc might have been able to do the clear up in less than approaching 25 minutes.
Old 4 Sep 2023, 11:53 (Ref:4175164)   #15
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Very strange decision by Ferrari to not call of the scrap between Sainz and Leclerc - if the cars had been the other way around would Sainz have been allowed to race Leclerc?
Good question!
Old 4 Sep 2023, 13:10 (Ref:4175178)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Also this

I would hope so. Right now, in my eyes, there is nothing much to choose between them and Carlos was quicker all weekend.
Old 5 Sep 2023, 17:37 (Ref:4175303)   #17
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think we are all pretty happy with what we saw from Carlos, and Albon. I also think Russel did some great driving where he drove with his head.

It is something of an odd race, though, when what you remember are the defenders!

The only thing I take issue with is Perez as a driver of the day. He should be 1st or 2nd *every race* considering how good that car is! He is not a great driver.
Old 5 Sep 2023, 17:47 (Ref:4175304)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post

The only thing I take issue with is Perez as a driver of the day. He should be 1st or 2nd *every race* considering how good that car is! He is not a great driver.
The fact that he only has one vote probably tells you what you need to know.....
Old 5 Sep 2023, 17:47 (Ref:4175305)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post

The fact that he only has one vote probably tells you that most people (here, anyway) didn't think he was.
Old 5 Sep 2023, 18:33 (Ref:4175309)   #20
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
May be he cant find the settings perfectly suiting him, what you rightly call taylor made. Surely he's a good driver but no so good taylor. ATM.
Old 14 Sep 2023, 07:15 (Ref:4176580)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I voted for Sainz. Brilliant pole and then entertained us in the race, holding his own for as long as possible against the Red Bulls, then having an amazing fight with his team mate for 3rd