Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 28 Feb 2024, 21:04 (Ref:4198738)   #76
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Didn't mind the racing.

The top 3 guys on the weekend seem a step above the rest already.
Except WAU will again be inconsistent as hell and Mostert will be struggling to be in the Top 10 or on the podium on numerous occasions, watching Red Bulls walking away with the title. Sadly just can't see Mostert being realistically in the title fight. Hope to be proven wrong though.
Old 28 Feb 2024, 21:44 (Ref:4198750)   #77
Terry S
Racer

Terry S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And suddenly there iis an influx of more intelligent posts..
Old 29 Feb 2024, 08:07 (Ref:4198790)   #78
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Agreed. How well can Chaz do long term with inexperienced and crash happy eooky on the other side?

Seems Erebus drama has given 888 a free kick and Will wasted no time.

Broc still has a bit to learn, but he is still very young. Most of the weekend very good but got a bit keen at the Chase and paid for it.

I am enjoying the variability of so many stars being away.

But if I was a Tickford or DJR fan I wouldn't have enjoyed things. They look ordinary.

Richie showing good signs already. I think WAU and Grove are going to lead Ford's charge and Grove is most likely to have 2 cars up front.
This pretty much echoes what I was thinking.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 10:37 (Ref:4199329)   #79
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So… if you believe all the media reports around Mr Waters did last weekend, apparently he was seriously unwell, with dizziness and a balance issue afflicting him, and impacting his driving and therefore speed.

Very curious how such an issue becomes known to the V8Supercar medical experts prior to the running of the event.

You might imagine dizziness without treatment could impact the relationship between a driver’s bum and being able to manage spatial awareness amongst 23 other lunatics fighting for the same piece of road. And whether any treatment was going to impact, or fall foul of the SIA guidelines..

When I first read it… wasn’t it something similar to the symptoms suffered by Rowdy Burns in Days of Thunder…

Presume the pilot is ok, and back to full health.
Nobody has written anything to the contrary

Meantime.. did the illness appear the previous weekend at the B12H..?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 2 Mar 2024, 20:32 (Ref:4199604)   #80
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds bit like carbon monoxide poisoning?

Not the first time that has happened after a 12 hour event.