Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 13 May 2021, 06:10 (Ref:4051375)   #4576
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks, EB, one can see from the 'views' that people like to see the pictures put up by the various snappers amongst us, but it is nice to be told so. I am sure I speak for all of us (Well, not VivaGT, perhaps) when I say we appreciate you kind remarks.

Any requests?

Baub.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190803_145956.jpg  
Old 13 May 2021, 06:59 (Ref:4051377)   #4577
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Thanks, EB, one can see from the 'views' that people like to see the pictures put up by the various snappers amongst us, but it is nice to be told so. I am sure I speak for all of us (Well, not VivaGT, perhaps) when I say we appreciate you kind remarks.

Any requests?

Baub.
Oh, I don't know about that. I did appreciate the kind comments from others about my pictures (and obviously by 'others' and 'kind comments' I may not be referring to everyone...)
As to requests, Can you play 'Over the hills & far away or across the street would be nice'?
Old 13 May 2021, 07:28 (Ref:4051383)   #4578
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
As to requests, Can you play 'Over the hills & far away or across the street would be nice'?

Laptop now under a layer of coffee!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 13 May 2021, 08:14 (Ref:4051391)   #4579
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post

Serves you right for reading posts by Viv!
Old 13 May 2021, 08:50 (Ref:4051403)   #4580
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Had to clean up my screen too, thanks Viviane!
Old 13 May 2021, 12:54 (Ref:4051462)   #4581
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Had to clean up my screen too, thanks Viviane!
All part of the service Gentlemen (and you Baub )
Old 13 May 2021, 14:11 (Ref:4051477)   #4582
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
You should be on the stage. It leaves in five minutes.
Old 13 May 2021, 15:34 (Ref:4051492)   #4583
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
You should be on the stage. It leaves in five minutes.
Every Blugger's a comedian!
Attached Thumbnails
2465092169_fe9f441eca_z.jpg  
Old 13 May 2021, 15:38 (Ref:4051494)   #4584
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Every burger profit…
Old 13 May 2021, 15:57 (Ref:4051501)   #4585
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Every Blugger's a comedian!
Why has this man got a MK II Jaguar front sidelamp fitted to his right-hand trouser leg?
Old 13 May 2021, 17:53 (Ref:4051514)   #4586
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Why has this man got a MK II Jaguar front sidelamp fitted to his right-hand trouser leg?
Coombs trousers may be…
Old 13 May 2021, 17:54 (Ref:4051515)   #4587
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
He still has the strings but where is his bra, I wonder. Wonder-bra…
Old 13 May 2021, 18:34 (Ref:4051523)   #4588
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
To see where he makes pee in the dark? I must confess that this quizz is rather weird… Nuuuuurse!
Old 14 May 2021, 15:12 (Ref:4051672)   #4589
bauble
Veteran

England
I hope you not getting bored with the pictures;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_3132.JPG   _MG_3136.JPG   _MG_3138.jpg  

_MG_3139.jpg   _MG_3142.JPG   _MG_3157.jpg  

Old 14 May 2021, 15:15 (Ref:4051674)   #4590
bauble
Veteran

England
I trust the variety is keeping you interested;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_3164.jpg   _MG_3209.JPG   _MG_3233.JPG  

HF1.jpg   HF2.JPG   _MG_3211.JPG  

Old 14 May 2021, 15:18 (Ref:4051675)   #4591
bauble
Veteran

England
Keep 'em guessing is a good recipe;
Attached Thumbnails
G1.JPG   GS2.JPG   GS4.JPG  

GS3.JPG   _MG_0097.JPG   GS6.JPG  

Old 17 May 2021, 15:29 (Ref:4052065)   #4592
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa 6 Hours HSCC Support race 2016:
Attached Thumbnails
856.JPG   859.JPG   860.JPG  

861.JPG   862.JPG   865.JPG  

Old 17 May 2021, 18:51 (Ref:4052100)   #4593
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Thanks for the pics, Malcolm, the Tullius TR looks great. Is it Eau Rouge (Raidillon en Wallon)?
Old 18 May 2021, 08:18 (Ref:4052135)   #4594
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Thanks for the pics, Malcolm, the Tullius TR looks great. Is it Eau Rouge (Raidillon en Wallon)?
Photos were taken from above Eau Rouge. Circuit operator thoughtfully cut slots in fencing to provide a great opportunity for spectators to take photographs.
Old 18 May 2021, 08:57 (Ref:4052137)   #4595
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
It gives interesting views rather different. Well done.
Old 21 May 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4052532)   #4596
bauble
Veteran

England
Donington some time ago;
Attached Thumbnails
See Red 07 066.JPG   See Red 07 085.JPG   See Red 07 081.JPG  

See Red 07 086.JPG   See Red 07 087.JPG   See Red 07 039.JPG  

Old 21 May 2021, 14:15 (Ref:4052533)   #4597
bauble
Veteran

England
Older cars from the same meeting;
Attached Thumbnails
See Red 07 107.JPG   See Red 07 111.JPG   See Red 07 130.JPG  

See Red 07 127.JPG   See Red 07 118.JPG   See Red 07 123.JPG  

Old 21 May 2021, 18:35 (Ref:4052586)   #4598
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
These are marvellous! I'd never have the bottle to throw old stuff around like that, but its superb to see
Old 24 May 2021, 18:25 (Ref:4053217)   #4599
bauble
Veteran

England
Donington 2008;
Attached Thumbnails
See Red a 071.JPG   See Red a 073.JPG   See Red a 079.JPG  

See Red a 089.JPG   See Red a 093.JPG   See Red a 094.JPG  

Old 24 May 2021, 18:28 (Ref:4053218)   #4600
bauble
Veteran

England
And more;
Attached Thumbnails
See Red b 009.JPG   See Red b 010.JPG   See Red b 014.JPG  

See Red b 019.JPG   See Red b 020.JPG   See Red b 022.JPG