Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 26 Jun 2021, 07:57 (Ref:4058249)   #4701
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Nice to have to back Baub. Cheers for the pictures
Old 26 Jun 2021, 08:38 (Ref:4058255)   #4702
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=midgetman;4058202]g.Bauble get back here now and stop malingerin I'll bet the current Mrs B can't wait until you're back in the rudest of rude health. .

All joking aside, get well soon, we miss you.

M

That's more like it! An honest man at last.
Old 26 Jun 2021, 08:45 (Ref:4058256)   #4703
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=midgetman;4058202]g.Bauble get back here now and stop malingerin I'll bet the current Mrs B can't wait until you're back in the rudest of rude health. .

All joking aside, get well soon, we miss you.

M

That's more like it! An honest man at last.
Old 26 Jun 2021, 08:47 (Ref:4058258)   #4704
bauble
Veteran

England
As you have been so nice;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0569.JPG   _MG_0599.JPG   IMG_6683.jpg  

IMG_6697.jpg   IMG_6700.jpg   IMG_6718.jpg  

Old 26 Jun 2021, 11:08 (Ref:4058277)   #4705
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Seems I picked up an infection that effected my plumbing so that I was unable to turn the tap on, hence considerable discomfort, pain, agony and a trip to A&E, The result is that I have had to carry my own personal convenience around 24 seven. Antibiotics cleared the infection, and I was supposed to have an appointment for assessment, and hopefully removal of the offending article. Thus on Thursday I received a telephone call to say I had missed my appointment on Wednesday!!! Hardly surprising as nobody told me I had one. I am now booked in for Tuesday next week.

Many thanks for your kind words, and best wishes, just remember tomorrow (if I make it) I shall hit 84.
Even I was starting to get a little concerned about your absence, I must be going a bit soft in my old age. Better be careful about this, otherwise I might find myself wishing you a happy birthday tomorrow!
Old 26 Jun 2021, 11:28 (Ref:4058280)   #4706
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Dont miss any occasion to wish, Viva, I'm still puzzled by words like: "Seems I picked up an infection that effected my plumbing so that I was unable to turn the tap on" and "I have had to carry my own personal convenience around 24 seven". Cant imagine a picture of this!
Old 26 Jun 2021, 12:56 (Ref:4058294)   #4707
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Dont miss any occasion to wish, Viva, I'm still puzzled by words like: "Seems I picked up an infection that effected my plumbing so that I was unable to turn the tap on" and "I have had to carry my own personal convenience around 24 seven". Cant imagine a picture of this!

Well, Gerard, I ain't posting one!

Don't take any notice of Viv's ramblings, he has to say nice things because his wife (Pie Lady) thinks I am Mr. Wonderful.
Old 26 Jun 2021, 18:16 (Ref:4058323)   #4708
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Your next pie will arrive as a gift, wrapped with toilet paper! Enjoy!
Old 26 Jun 2021, 19:26 (Ref:4058329)   #4709
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, given in my time zone it is already Bob's Birthday I shall get in first and pass on by Birthday Greetings now...
Happy Birthday Bob. Have a great day and year.
If I ever get to your age I hope I still have half the marbles you have and half the energy.
You are a one off. (Chorus of 'for that we are thankful')

Old 26 Jun 2021, 22:03 (Ref:4058338)   #4710
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Well, given in my time zone it is already Bob's Birthday I shall get in first and pass on by Birthday Greetings now...
Happy Birthday Bob. Have a great day and year.
If I ever get to your age I hope I still have half the marbles you have and half the energy.
You are a one off. (Chorus of 'for that we are thankful')

Thanks EB, it is good to have friends ... as long as they live on the other side of the world.
Old 27 Jun 2021, 05:57 (Ref:4058353)   #4711
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Ah so you are still wit us Bob . We are at Donington nd were saying yesterday you have been quiet on here . Hope you had a wonderful day . Things must be getting back to normal as our Grant was back at the track with cameras in hand . Happy Days .
Old 27 Jun 2021, 06:59 (Ref:4058357)   #4712
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
[/B]

Well, Gerard, I ain't posting one!

Don't take any notice of Viv's ramblings, he has to say nice things because his wife (Pie Lady) thinks I am Mr. Wonderful.
Happy Birthday Baub!
Had she not been camping in Cornwall I am sure that Mrs V would have made you a cake like this one:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sues-Birthday-Cake-1-1024x938.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	69234
Old 27 Jun 2021, 09:20 (Ref:4058380)   #4713
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Take care, Bob, this one looks to good to be true and honest. Send it to me, I'll taste it and report about secondary effects. You're never too careful…
Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:02 (Ref:4058399)   #4714
bauble
Veteran

England
many thanks, one and all for your kind words on this auspicious occasion, they are much appreciated, so from one old timer;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0068.JPG  
Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:15 (Ref:4058400)   #4715
bauble
Veteran

England
No time to rest;
Attached Thumbnails
251.jpg  
Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:19 (Ref:4058402)   #4716
bauble
Veteran

England
Can't risk more complaints;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0194.JPG   _MG_0199.JPG   Cadwell R2 - Whiteside.JPG  

rf 90 002 (2).jpg   _MG_3273.JPG   IMG_9659.JPG  

Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:21 (Ref:4058403)   #4717
bauble
Veteran

England
"On they rode, the Gallant Five Hundred"
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1393.JPG   IMG_1397.JPG   IMG_1408.JPG  

IMG_1414.JPG   IMG_1429.JPG   IMG_1448.JPG  

Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:24 (Ref:4058404)   #4718
bauble
Veteran

England
Six classic cars;
Attached Thumbnails
101.JPG   IMG_5118.JPG   See Red 07 282.JPG  

Spring Start 08 233.JPG   067.JPG   1049.JPG  

Old 27 Jun 2021, 11:39 (Ref:4058405)   #4719
Tel 911S
Veteran

Tel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy birthday Bauble , & hope you are feeling well .

If I read your missive correctly , you have had problems with your plumbing , and the hospital is going to remove the offending article .
So should we call you MISS BAUBLE from now on .

Or have I got it all wrong ????
Old 27 Jun 2021, 13:08 (Ref:4058418)   #4720
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
If I read your missive correctly , you have had problems with your plumbing , and the hospital is going to remove the offending article. So should we call you MISS BAUBLE from now on.
He cant reach the tap!
Old 27 Jun 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4058424)   #4721
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
Happy birthday Bauble , & hope you are feeling well .

If I read your missive correctly , you have had problems with your plumbing , and the hospital is going to remove the offending article .
So should we call you MISS BAUBLE from now on .

Or have I got it all wrong ????
As Gerard might say; You can call me Shirley.
Old 27 Jun 2021, 13:51 (Ref:4058433)   #4722
bauble
Veteran

England
Or even Duckie!
Old 27 Jun 2021, 14:49 (Ref:4058457)   #4723
Tel 911S
Veteran

Tel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
As Gerard might say; You can call me Shirley.

Well done Shirley .
Keep up the good work .
Old 27 Jun 2021, 15:08 (Ref:4058465)   #4724
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Happy birthday to the happy snapper.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 27 Jun 2021, 17:07 (Ref:4058488)   #4725
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Birthday Bob!