3 8 16.00%
2 0 0%
1 4 8.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Oct 2013, 17:02 (Ref:3323740)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race: Indian Grand Prix

The score?
Old 27 Oct 2013, 17:14 (Ref:3323748)   #2
Dragger
Racer

Dragger has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I give it a 5, there were some good battles from 2nd on back, but the winner was too predictable.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 18:04 (Ref:3323772)   #3
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Like most this season, another poor race.

An extra point for the donuts
Old 27 Oct 2013, 18:21 (Ref:3323781)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
5. I gave it that as I stayed awake (unlike others) thanks to willing Grosjean to get past Raikkonen. A few good overtakes and good to see Perez find some form. Other than than, I get fed up watching a GP which seems be held in a fog bank..... Let's face it, it wasn't a great race, but there have been precious few of those this season.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 18:56 (Ref:3323796)   #5
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
5. They had me all excited in the beginning, but I lost interest at approximately lap 32. :/

I actually enjoyed the smog this time. It added a bit of post-apocalyptic doom to the race which kind of fit the general feeling I got from it... bleh.

But it certainly wasn't the worst race of the season.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 19:25 (Ref:3323812)   #6
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
6 from me. Better than expected, but not brilliant.

Improved greatly by the swearing comms from Lotus, and the gloriously cheeky way Vettel knew he'd get a reprimand but clearly thought "sod it" at the end.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 19:55 (Ref:3323820)   #7
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
3 , Pirelli saying how many laps should be done on each tyre and a 25,000 Euro fine for celebrating and interacting with the fans , pathetic . What monkey`s are running this sport ?
Old 27 Oct 2013, 20:01 (Ref:3323823)   #8
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
6. Better than expected here too. Racing was above average compared to other races this season, and Vettel celebration was great to watch.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 20:07 (Ref:3323826)   #9
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Stupid pathetic tyres that last one lap, again makes a mockery of F1.

Race for the win was over by the end of lap 1.

I'm not feeling the love right now.

Old 27 Oct 2013, 23:00 (Ref:3323918)   #10
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As I expected, I was one of the "generous" ones in giving it a 7. Not a classic by a long way, but I enjoyed it anyway. As for you lot who continually award 4s and 5s and moan a lot: why do you bother to watch?
Old 27 Oct 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3323954)   #11
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
3. The only good part of the race, Vettel's doughnuts after it, were cracked down upon by the FIA and their anti-fun council.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 01:53 (Ref:3323988)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
5, a somewhat downward weekend.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 03:01 (Ref:3324007)   #13
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
7 for me, somewhat unexpectedly I thoroughly enjoyed the race!
Really like the circuit, pity about the smog!

Curse the steward that felt it necessary to Pee on Vettel's celebratory donuts!
They just don't get any element of showbiz, they give their fans nothing and are determined to make everybody's lives as miserable as possible.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 03:56 (Ref:3324024)   #14
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Objectively, it was a solid 7. Good action throughout the field, drama from start to finish, and it was fascinating watching the differing strategies unfold.

But I gave it an 8, it was a very good race for my favourite drivers so I enjoyed it just a little bit more.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 08:59 (Ref:3324106)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
4 very average race but must admit to smile when seb did his bit at the end, highlight of the day and expect he gets a big fine for it, he can afford it abut it will show just how out of touch F1 is, hats of to him, pains me to admit it but he is in a different class to the current crop of drivers (at this stage in their careers anyway0
Old 28 Oct 2013, 09:34 (Ref:3324121)   #16
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
About 2 for the race (the season's average) and minus 50,000,000 for the stewards. Race officials – doncha just love 'em? As for Seb, if he hadn't shafted Webber in Bahrain he'd be Mr Wonderful now – but the donuts have greatly helped his rehabilitation.

If you'd suggested, after Schu's fourth straight title in 2003, that ten years on another German driver would do exactly the same thing, you'd have been sectioned. Hamilton and Alonso need to start re-adjusting their career expectations.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 11:27 (Ref:3324165)   #17
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
6 - that's being generous. As others have said, it wasn't as bad as previous races. I'm not a fan of the track - it seems like another soulless Tilkedrome. There were a few decent battles down the field - Checo's little manoeuvre at the end on Hamilton and Kimi was a joy to watch. It's a pity that Vettel's charge from the back of the field after pitting wasn't shown that much on the TV feed.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 15:51 (Ref:3324290)   #18
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
5 - my lowest score of the season, I think......did find myself on the verge of dozing -and it wasn't early rising - I recorded it and watched it early evening....it just seemed largely processional. Maybe it was the directing - we didn't seem to see any real battles for most of the race. The helicopter shots through the murk were pretty pointless, too.

I enjoyed the doughnuts at the end!
Old 28 Oct 2013, 17:25 (Ref:3324327)   #19
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
6,it was alright and nothing like as dull as some other races this season (Spa still makes me shudder, especially given how much I was looking forward to it). There was the initial uncertainty about the Red Bull tyre issues, Massa fleetingly looking like he was up for it, some good strategy question marks and the need to stay awake to see if Vettel was about to break down. And it decided the championship.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 20:10 (Ref:3324396)   #20
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tyre stops on lap two, who would have thought? Followed by a long spell of not much and then another lot of tyre stops and again not much. There were a couple of moments, like Grosjean going wheel to wheel, then running wide. I liked the donuts, they really added something to the smog and gave a whole new meaning to the word. Three for added donuts.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3324401)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I liked the donuts, they really added something to the smog and gave a whole new meaning to the word. Three for added donuts.

I had bacon sandwiches and they were considerably better.......
Old 28 Oct 2013, 20:20 (Ref:3324404)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I had bacon sandwiches and they were considerably better.......
During the race, because I had one after?
Old 28 Oct 2013, 20:21 (Ref:3324405)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep....
Old 28 Oct 2013, 22:48 (Ref:3324485)   #24
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Not bad a 5....
Old 28 Oct 2013, 23:38 (Ref:3324509)   #25
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkione View Post
As for Seb, if he hadn't shafted Webber in Bahrain he'd be Mr Wonderful now – but the donuts have greatly helped his rehabilitation.

I would have to add that bleddy finger and his shrill "Yeah yeah yeah, Thank you Boys" to his list of transgressions. But it seems a bit of booing has made him realise that he was rubbing people up the wrong way and he'sdone something about it.