Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 19 Jul 2006, 16:02 (Ref:1660074)   #26
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I've got Nascar total team control for the PS2, but I have to be honest, I find it quite dissapointing. That is probably because I also have Nascar Simracing for the PC, also by EA sports. When this game was brought onto the market it had LOADS of mistakes, but 2 patches down the line it is a lot better.

The car setup options are very detailed. You can change almost anything.

You can start a career, beginning in trucks offcourse.

The best thing about the game is the racing itself. The cars look awesome. You can 'rubb' other cars without spinning them straight away (which I always found a problem with the papyrus games). This allows you to run in packs and have some close racing.

I have to warn you, the game is still not perfect (it seems like EA tried to rush this game onto the market), but if you wanna do a single race, then that can be great fun!
Old 20 Jul 2006, 04:40 (Ref:1660504)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now I'm cross.

Completed the NNS series with an easy championship win and not one offer of a NEXTEL Cup ride. How odd.

Still, I have a Whelen and Craftsman team now and the money is rolling in for no effort whatsoever.
Old 23 Jul 2006, 02:13 (Ref:1662431)   #28
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
When you own a team you can't drive for someone else.

Which is silly because lots of guys actually do that in real life.
Old 23 Jul 2006, 08:50 (Ref:1662594)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well that's just silly. I still drive for Harvick in NNS.

So I suppose I better sell my teams then.....

Don't tell me, I'll be able to buy them back once I get a Nextel seat sorted....

Stupid game.