Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 21 Apr 2004, 08:20 (Ref:946389)   #1
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Pau again!

having had the thread moved to racers forum the general consensus seems to be that I can have this in both - arent I the lucky one!
I have an Alfa Giulia Super Ti FIA car which was prepared by Bob Dove and is well known to be a competitive car
If anyone is interested in sharing this in the Top Hat 1 hour race at Pau May 20/21st can they pm me so I can outline costs etc.. Race entry includes 2 tickets to the Pau Dinner hosted by the Mayor of Pau for all competitors of the weekend's racing
Ryannair fly direct to Pau and Easyjet fly to Toulouse (with Easyjet you can fly Friday night and return Sunday night which is what I am doing)
I am looking to do the same at Spoa in the Top Hat race there, first refusal will be given to the driver who does Pau