Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Nov 2022, 12:07 (Ref:4134360)   #51
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have no idea, of course, but I don't imagine we will see him back as an F1 race driver. He's not an insular person and will probably do something else outside of that role.
Old 20 Nov 2022, 12:10 (Ref:4134361)   #52
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Seb's always been a decent bloke, although maybe he was seen as a cocky upstart in his early days.
I refer you to my post about the need to be a knob in F1 at times:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=81

Seb is a wonderful bloke really and I would love to go for a pint with him.
Old 20 Nov 2022, 12:50 (Ref:4134363)   #53
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so many great moments over the weekend with Seb saying farewell to everyone and how everyone is saying bye to him.

Old 21 Nov 2022, 10:40 (Ref:4134447)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I refer you to my post about the need to be a knob in F1 at times:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=81

Seb is a wonderful bloke really and I would love to go for a pint with him.
I don't think I've ever had such a huge change in my feelings towards a driver as I have with Seb over the years. Throughout his time with RBR is frankly disliked him immensely, the 'finger-boy' antics being particularly annoying. But once he escaped from RBR, things started to change and definitely so in the last couple of years. He seemed to be free of the shackles of 'expectation' and the pressures of winning and was able to express himself in a far more warm and human manner, so much so that I couldn't help but find myself liking the guy a lot. He will definitely be missed.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 12:48 (Ref:4134465)   #55
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don't think I've ever had such a huge change in my feelings towards a driver as I have with Seb over the years. Throughout his time with RBR is frankly disliked him immensely, the 'finger-boy' antics being particularly annoying. But once he escaped from RBR, things started to change and definitely so in the last couple of years. He seemed to be free of the shackles of 'expectation' and the pressures of winning and was able to express himself in a far more warm and human manner, so much so that I couldn't help but find myself liking the guy a lot. He will definitely be missed.
Actually, although I have already posted my feelings towards Seb I think you have summed things up for me far more eloquently, so thank you!
Old 26 Nov 2022, 04:12 (Ref:4134933)   #56
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vintage Seb. He was funny even before escaping Red Bull.

https://twitter.com/f1/status/149002...gI24hJohsOd4Dg
Old 26 Nov 2022, 06:12 (Ref:4134945)   #57
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Love it. The drivers do often look this bemused during all press conferences.
Old 26 Nov 2022, 07:50 (Ref:4134947)   #58
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Vintage Seb. He was funny even before escaping Red Bull.

https://twitter.com/f1/status/149002...gI24hJohsOd4Dg
Fair play to him for paying attention throughout the longest press conference question ever.

The official F1 channel has his best radio moments. That's worth checking out