Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 7 Mar 2023, 14:25 (Ref:4146220)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Ayse, have you considered the chap, who used to post on Tenths, who produces car stickers. He lives, or used to, around the Watford area and used to compete with Yank tanks - sorry, can't think of his name at the moment.
No, I don't know either... I managed to get one from a (I think) Spanish ebayer, but it's not quite right. I'm toying with designing one myself....
Old 7 Mar 2023, 16:38 (Ref:4146226)   #77
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Ayse, have you considered the chap, who used to post on Tenths, who produces car stickers. He lives, or used to, around the Watford area and used to compete with Yank tanks - sorry, can't think of his name at the moment.
Al Weyman I think?
Old 7 Mar 2023, 17:37 (Ref:4146229)   #78
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Al Weyman I think?

Thanks, Bert, that's they chap I was thinking about.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 17:39 (Ref:4146230)   #79
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Here’s another sticker I’ve had. Just for election year.
One of the best!!

Here's one on a different note. I couldn't catch the bottom of it, but I think we get the drift. But I'm still unsure of the overall statement or meaning...
Old 7 Mar 2023, 20:05 (Ref:4146239)   #80
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Thanks, Bert, that's they chap I was thinking about.
I definitely remember Al as a member here. Still shows as a member, but no activity here at all since January 2020.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 20:43 (Ref:4146242)   #81
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you want stickers done these guys are good. I have no connection other than as a satisfied customer, they've done all sorts of sizes for my business
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271443609...mis&media=COPY

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 7 Mar 2023, 22:17 (Ref:4146249)   #82
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Useful to know - thanks very much
Old 9 Mar 2023, 19:51 (Ref:4146513)   #83
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting combination of stickers here
Old 10 Mar 2023, 13:27 (Ref:4146599)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I suppose putting a spell on someone's 'Mom' is compensation for not being able to spell 'your'.......
Old 10 Mar 2023, 14:53 (Ref:4146607)   #85
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hey man, it's pay by the letter and that extra y and o are expensive
Old 10 Mar 2023, 17:46 (Ref:4146637)   #86
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Hey man, it's pay by the letter and that extra y and o are expensive
I thought it was from a set that only had two of each letter!
Old 11 Mar 2023, 09:54 (Ref:4146683)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I thought it was from a set that only had two of each letter!
They clearly didn't have another 'U' to spell Mum properly either.....
Old 11 Mar 2023, 16:14 (Ref:4146708)   #88
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They clearly didn't have another 'U' to spell Mum properly either.....
Yeah - used in 'put' and 'ur'
Old 25 Mar 2023, 03:41 (Ref:4149096)   #89
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I saw this one on the back of a Historic Touring Car in the dummy grid area at Phillip Island and thought it amusing. And true.

Old 11 Apr 2023, 21:32 (Ref:4151144)   #90
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's what she said
Old 11 Apr 2023, 22:37 (Ref:4151152)   #91
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The traditional name for our Goodwood photo album!
Old 23 Jun 2023, 03:08 (Ref:4165061)   #92
Marcos WTF
Racer

Australia
On a former RAAF airfield
Marcos WTF is a back marker
The cars I watch and avoid are ones with: christian stickers. 25 or 50 year RACQ club membership stickers.

They're inevitably 'drivers' with mollasses in winter reflexes.
Old 23 Jun 2023, 11:02 (Ref:4165098)   #93
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can barely make out the stickers, but do you think they went to Le Mans in that? Be good int he car parks if it rains.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9536.jpeg  
Old 23 Jun 2023, 17:48 (Ref:4165145)   #94
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
You can barely make out the stickers, but do you think they went to Le Mans in that? Be good int he car parks if it rains.
Works with GW and Sillystone too.
Old 21 Jul 2023, 00:15 (Ref:4169238)   #95
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
This first person wants us to know they have a dog. Not sure if they have actual children, but they may be less proud of those

Second one has my vote.
Old 22 Jul 2023, 23:09 (Ref:4169486)   #96
mf51
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
mf51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I’ve seen:

Help Dad farted and we’re trapped.

The closer you follow, the slower I drive.

If you can read this I’ve lost the boat (the car I saw it on had no tow ball though? )

The baby on board is to notify of precious cargo eg don’t tailgate, and don’t park your car so close up my bum I can’t get the pram out of the boot.
Old 23 Jul 2023, 01:50 (Ref:4169490)   #97
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Maybe the tow bar snapped off?

I’m thinking of making up fake stickers. A completely fake sports team or a white oval with 18.7 on it instead of 13.1 or 26.2. Or a small bit of one upmanship and have 26.3.

I saw this today. A great learner vehicle and a cunning way to get better gas mileage.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9836.jpeg  
Old 23 Jul 2023, 13:16 (Ref:4169531)   #98
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
One of my favourite: Don't drink and drive you may hit a bump and spill your drink. Another is "I say ding Dong" but seems to be the field of historic racers in GB.
Old 23 Jul 2023, 16:15 (Ref:4169566)   #99
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Maybe the tow bar snapped off?

I’m thinking of making up fake stickers. A completely fake sports team or a white oval with 18.7 on it instead of 13.1 or 26.2. Or a small bit of one upmanship and have 26.3.

I saw this today. A great learner vehicle and a cunning way to get better gas mileage.
Not sure I understand what the non-opening side windows on the old topper are used for.
Old 23 Jul 2023, 17:38 (Ref:4169577)   #100
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Not sure I understand what the non-opening side windows on the old topper are used for.
Seeing the sticker, may be its used as a confessional at some point?