Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Nov 2012, 03:52 (Ref:3161387)   #101
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

From the Indian GP
Old 2 Nov 2012, 12:35 (Ref:3161558)   #102
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!

In other news: Bernie takes control of India.
Old 2 Nov 2012, 17:01 (Ref:3161618)   #103
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!

"Does it really suit me? You're not just teasing me?"
Old 8 Nov 2012, 04:51 (Ref:3163984)   #104
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Double pics from Abu Dhabi:

From the GP.

From the young driver test.
Old 8 Nov 2012, 10:40 (Ref:3164049)   #105
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!

"When I drove for Ferrari I actually won a championship"

"Do you think that you ought to be drinking so much of that stuff?"
Old 8 Nov 2012, 17:30 (Ref:3164149)   #106
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Double pics from Abu Dhabi:

I don't know, I was taking the ****.

Do you think if I drink this stuff it would really give me wings ?
Old 9 Nov 2012, 09:16 (Ref:3164435)   #107
Richard B
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Richard B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Auditions for the Dartford Christmas production of Aladin are well underway.
Old 18 Nov 2012, 05:14 (Ref:3167716)   #108
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel

From the US Grand Prix.
Old 18 Nov 2012, 05:16 (Ref:3167717)   #109
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post

From the US Grand Prix.
Is that dead or alive?
Old 19 Nov 2012, 22:31 (Ref:3168798)   #110
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Is that dead or alive?
Butch finger and the teflonso kid!
Old 25 Nov 2012, 00:50 (Ref:3170735)   #111
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 25 Nov 2012, 01:39 (Ref:3170746)   #112
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom

These outlaws are guilty of having ridiculous facial hair. Last seen heading for the Mexican border. Reward: A McLaren MP4-12C.

MS: "Just one more, and then I'd better get my overalls on".
Old 25 Nov 2012, 03:04 (Ref:3170756)   #113
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England

Schumacher, "Mercedes? Hey I got this silver suit!!
Old 25 Nov 2012, 07:08 (Ref:3170788)   #114
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Apprehensive lip biter also spots Adrian Sutil at the champagne party and decides to be content with just the Schumy autograph.
Old 26 Nov 2012, 08:29 (Ref:3171560)   #115
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
From the final round, The Brazilian GP

Old 26 Nov 2012, 13:14 (Ref:3171702)   #116
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
From the final round, The Brazilian GP

See, even the HATS are more aerodynamic than the car!
Old 26 Nov 2012, 21:45 (Ref:3171873)   #117
Richard B
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Richard B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Inspired by the James Bond film Goldfinger, Fernando "Odd Job" Alonso attempts to decapitate Vettel.
Old 26 Nov 2012, 22:45 (Ref:3171915)   #118
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom

hmmmm.......even my cap isn't as quick as Jenson's.
Old 27 Nov 2012, 10:00 (Ref:3172108)   #119
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post

Inspired by the James Bond film Goldfinger, Fernando "Odd Job" Alonso attempts to decapitate Vettel.
Odd job Alonso
Old 2 Dec 2012, 21:58 (Ref:3174314)   #120
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

The Brazilian fans can only watch on and Jenson applaud as for his next magic trick, Fernando renders Felipe even more invisible in the Ferrari team.