Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 16 Nov 2018, 05:30 (Ref:3863574)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bathurst Sub 2 Minutes!!!!!!

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 16 Nov 2018, 05:55 (Ref:3863576)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 16 Nov 2018, 05:57 (Ref:3863577)   #3
twinwebbers
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
twinwebbers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That is impressive.

2:11 from under 1 litre by the Stohr makes me smile as well and would no doubt confuse the 5 litre brigade.
Old 16 Nov 2018, 08:02 (Ref:3863589)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 16 Nov 2018, 23:55 (Ref:3863692)   #5
MattV
Racer

Australia
Sydney
MattV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Speedcafe now have the bumper bar cam of the lap up on their site. Well worth a look.
Old 17 Nov 2018, 00:23 (Ref:3863695)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattV View Post
Speedcafe now have the bumper bar cam of the lap up on their site. Well worth a look.
Watch Here

The terminal speeds in different places definitely seem higher than I recall on other laps...
Old 17 Nov 2018, 02:16 (Ref:3863703)   #7
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Chalk and cheese, compared to our homegrown offerings with their dinosaur throwbacks.

Sensational lap.
Old 17 Nov 2018, 05:02 (Ref:3863722)   #8
Jam3s
Racer

Jam3s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Chalk and cheese, compared to our homegrown offerings with their dinosaur throwbacks.

Sensational lap.
The magic of downforce. That being said, to be only 4 seconds down in a dinosaur without much aero, a higher com and a very basic rear end isn't too shabby either and shows how well tuned they are these days.

Not a bad lap but 58 possible with a cleaner lap. Think that record will stand for awhile unless this new LMP3 series decides to have a go.
Old 17 Nov 2018, 07:10 (Ref:3863734)   #9
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3s View Post

Not a bad lap but 58 possible with a cleaner lap. Think that record will stand for awhile unless this new LMP3 series decides to have a go.
Or perhaps the owner of a particular Italian turbocharged thoroughbred chooses to bring out a foreign ace too, to run at full boost, no fuel and works European rubber...
Old 17 Nov 2018, 14:33 (Ref:3863778)   #10
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
What a lap and what a whoop of delight by him at the end
Old 17 Nov 2018, 19:09 (Ref:3863804)   #11
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That ride over the mountain and down through the Dipper is breathtaking.